PDA

View Full Version : The worst thing about today's loss...

OpIv37
10-24-2004, 07:50 PM
is that we got beat by Deion ***** Sanders. If Ray Lewis beat us, or even if we lost on a stupid penalty or a bad call by the refs, it would be much easier to digest. But the fact that Deion played so well just kills me inside.

At least we whooped his ass on that Gilbride-esque end-around play.

BAM
10-24-2004, 07:54 PM
I agree... Pride and I were discussing that very same thing while watching the game. We'll be having to hear about his ass all week long now on all the highlight shows & sportscenter... :mad:

Mad Bomber
10-24-2004, 08:02 PM
is that we got beat by Deion ***** Sanders. If Ray Lewis beat us, or even if we lost on a stupid penalty or a bad call by the refs, it would be much easier to digest. But the fact that Deion played so well just kills me inside.

At least we whooped his ass on that Gilbride-esque end-around play.

I agree totally...we're gonna hear all kinds of s**t from the media about this one....makes for a great story when a washed up ex-commentator who never made a tackle in his life has a breakout game.

The Invisible Man suddenly becomes The Incredible Hulk!

I think I'm gonna :puke:

Tatonka
10-24-2004, 08:07 PM
we got beat by drew bledsoe...

Mad Bomber
10-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Let's face it....

the worst thing about today's loss is that we LOST.

We didn't so much as get beaten as that we LOST the game! They didn't beat us, we lost it!

Just a pathetic effort as a football "team".

BAM
Bledsoe to Sanders! http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/jam.gif

Mr. Cynical
we got beat by drew bledsoe...Ouch. :winkpunch

OpIv37

cynic.

But even if that's how you want to look at it- the highlight reels all week won't be "look how bad Bledsoe is", they will be "look how great Deion is". And if there is one thing the world can do without, it's ego fodder for Deion Sanders.

Billz_fan
10-24-2004, 08:12 PM

:rofl:

True, but we got ***** Deion a bunch of air time on the highlight shows which really bugs me. I wish Carlton Fisk woulda beat him up when he had the chance :snicker2:

Mad Bomber
10-24-2004, 08:15 PM
Bledsoe to Sanders! http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/jam.gif

At least he threw one TD pass today!

OpIv37
10-24-2004, 08:25 PM
Let's face it....

the worst thing about today's loss is that we LOST.

We didn't so much as get beaten as that we LOST the game! They didn't beat us, we lost it!

Just a pathetic effort as a football "team".

what irritates me is that this is true for every one of our five losses. Now, I doubt there's any way we could be 6-0, but if this team makes field goals, catches easy passes, doesn't take penalties and avoids turnovers, we'd definitely be on the good side of .500. No one has outplayed us yet- they've just been more disciplined and that's all it takes.

BAM
10-24-2004, 08:27 PM
At least he threw one TD pass today!

:snicker:

Funny thing is, I didn't even know who caught it. As soon as he scored, I left for the bathroom (broke the seal wayyyyy too early :mad: ). While in there, I asked who intercepted the pass and the Ravens fans looked at me like I was ******ed or something... like I should've known it was the great Deion.

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2004, 08:29 PM
At least he threw one TD pass today!Ouch. :winkpunch