PDA

View Full Version : anyone tape the press conference after the game?

Pride
10-24-2004, 07:58 PM
I was at the game.... which means I missed the empire report...

anyone have audio of the players talking afterwards??

Dozerdog
10-24-2004, 08:02 PM
I was at the game.... which means I missed the empire report...

anyone have audio of the players talking afterwards??

I tried to stick a tape into the VCR- but it wouldn't work after I pumped three
F%$#@! bullet holes into it.

BAM
10-24-2004, 08:06 PM
:lolcry:

My dog was tempting me when I got home. He wouldn't shut the F up. :mad:

Dozerdog
10-24-2004, 08:14 PM
:lolcry:

My dog was tempting me when I got home. He wouldn't shut the F up. :mad:

BAM- Hi Sparky

Sparky- Hey- great game, huh? How was that $100 you dropped on the tickets? That Bledsoe ain't that bad. BTW- 3 different girls called- I told them you were at a "Pride Rally" or was it meeting with Pride? I dunno. Anyway- I peed on your shirt because I didn't want to hold it until you got home. I also sent John Kerry a check forged with your signature for his campaign. Did you know that if you shake up all the beers in the fridge then hold your thumb over the top of 'em they spray all over the place like champaign? I think you need a new remote- i buried it in the backyard.

BAM-
http://www.detnews.com/pix/2003/12/05/a02rubin.jpg

Mr. Cynical
10-24-2004, 08:22 PM
BAM- Hi Sparky

Sparky- Hey- great game, huh? How was that $100 you dropped on the tickets? That Bledsoe ain't that bad. BTW- 3 different girls called- I told them you were at a "Pride Rally" or was it meeting with Pride? I dunno. Anyway- I peed on your shirt because I didn't want to hold it until you got home. I also sent John Kerry a check forged with your signature for his campaign. Did you know that if you shake up all the beers in the fridge then hold your thumb over the top of 'em they spray all over the place like champaign? I think you need a new remote- i buried it in the backyard.

BAM-
http://www.detnews.com/pix/2003/12/05/a02rubin.jpg
:rofl:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-24-2004, 08:31 PM
Pride hope this helps go to www.buffalobills.com and click on video it has all the audio from today's post-game interviews

Pride
10-24-2004, 08:41 PM
awesome! thanks