PDA

View Full Version : O-Line Sucks

juice
10-24-2004, 09:44 PM
YPC near the worst in the League
Rushing TDs worst in the League.. Even the Phins had one
Sacks allowed.. Worst in the League

How could TD field a team with this level of talent on the O-Line, especially when he knew he had an immobile QB, that would rely on the Run Games success to take the pressure off of Bledsoe.

I thought from the time that Ruben Brown was released that TD must have lost his Damn mind... Now Look at the run Blocking and the impact that it has on the Pass Game.

Defenses simply have to choose their point of attack to expose this Pourous Line and get to Bledsoe.. What made that easier this week was that we have a Ravens Practice squad player at LG.. where we once had a Pro Bowler.. Nice upgrade TD

I'm not saying that Brown would have made that much of a difference in pass protecting DB, but at least we would have been able to field a decent Running line and had some success on the ground and scoring Touchdowns.

The ability to run for 3.5 YPC would have taken away opposing teams ability to just Bullrush the entire game.

In the first half, before the game was out of reach, the Ravens showed our ability to run the ball NO-Respect.

TD set this offense up for failure by making huge personell mistakes.. especially in not making a single upgrade in this pathetic line.

Tatonka
10-24-2004, 09:46 PM
:cry:

drew bledsoe is the main reason this team sucks.. not the oline.

juice
10-24-2004, 09:49 PM
:cry:

drew bledsoe is the main reason this team sucks.. not the oline.
I didn't realize DB was that much of a factor in No Rushing TDs.. Maybe he should pitch the ball to Travis and then lead block for him.

Tatonka
10-24-2004, 09:51 PM
your right.. maybe he should.. because he cant throw the ****ing thing.

DraftBoy
10-24-2004, 10:06 PM
You really have a problem letting go dont you Juice?

TigerJ
10-24-2004, 11:23 PM
Actually Buffalos YPC versus Baltimore were better than Baltimore's (3.7 vs. 3.0) and better than Baltimore has been yielding (3.4 YPC). In the Baltimore game I think there were twom main factors that contributed to the defeat. There was a period in the game (much of the 2nd and 3rd quarters) where the Bills were simply physically intimidated by the Ravens. The Ravens were beating the Bills up. That's when the Ravens built their lead. By the time Buffalo seemed to recover physically they were forced to play catch up, something I don't think as presently constituted (Drew at QB and an offensive line that struggles with blitzes) the Bills can do. They can play tough when a game is close. The offence is a turnover generating maching when it's behind, particularly when the enemy (Baltimore) has some great DBs. Moulds tipped a pass he should have caught and I think the Ravens got away with defensive holding on the interception of the pass intended for Evans, but Drew can't avoid blame for some of them either.