PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone listened to the press confrences on BB.com?

Tatonka
10-24-2004, 09:50 PM
TKO is still being a man.. not pointing fingers.. and actually saying that he likes seeing moulds and evans chasing guys down.

Drew sounds like a beaten mule.. he just says i dont have the answers.. i dont know.. derrr... ummmm.. ughhhh.. he is just completely done.. the thing that really pissed me off is he is like.. um.. the stat line for me looks bad because of 3 tipped balls..

it was funny, the reporter asked him if he thought it was time for JP to come in..he says, i am the qb of the buffalo bills.. i apologize, but if you are rooting for the bills..i am the qb..

haha.. not for long.

listening to MM now.

DraftBoy
10-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Mularkey sounds real close to naming Willis the starter for next week, this is the 1st time when questioned he didnt definetly say Travis is the starter, this is good news, imo.

Tatonka
10-24-2004, 09:59 PM
yeah.. i was just starting another thread about that.

sam adams sounds very sincere and he seems be over the issues from last week.

Forward_Lateral
10-25-2004, 07:52 AM
If it takes Sam Adams throwing a fit to win a damn ball game, I hope he does it every game from now on. Somebody has to spark this team. Every time we get a shred of momentum, something goes terribly wrong, and the wheels fall off the wagon (see: dumb penalties, and INT's in the endzone).

ryjam282
10-25-2004, 07:57 AM
I really wish Drew would just come into the Ralph on Wedenesday for practice and just say, "I'm done". He clearly doesn't have any killer instinct and doesn't seem to "WANT" to win. It is so depressing watching him play on Sunday's.