Mularkey says Mcgahee could be the new starter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Mularkey says Mcgahee could be the new starter!

listening to his press confrence, he said that they put willis in because they needed a spark and MM thought he played well..

they asked if this means that WM was going to be the starter.. he said that he couldnt announce who the starter was going to be and wouldnt make that decision at the podium..

basically, he opened the door for willis.. and is about to slam it on henry.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
    listening to his press confrence, he said that they put willis in because they needed a spark and MM thought he played well..

they asked if this means that WM was going to be the starter.. he said that he couldnt announce who the starter was going to be and wouldnt make that decision at the podium..

Dude I just said the same thing in your listening to press confrences thread. MM for the first time did not say Henry is the for sure starter. Looks to be like Henry is blowing his chance and Willis is back!
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

Henry looked like a midget running straight ahead and slamming into a pile time after time.
      Last year he had a jump and did a lot of side stepping when he was hot and found the hole. This year it's like the brain was sucked out of his head.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

maybe mularkey isnt as dumb as LOG thinks.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

We are 1-5 and WM is the better back...I say play TH and let him take the damn punishment and keep from building up film on WM.

Comment

• ryjam282
            Offical Billszone Starting QB
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Turf
            Henry looked like a midget running straight ahead and slamming into a pile time after time.
            Last year he had a jump and did a lot of side stepping when he was hot and found the hole. This year it's like the brain was sucked out of his head.

Maybe they pulled it out through his nose...Have you ever seen the size of his nostrils

Ryan Withey
            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

I thought you hated McGahee...wouldn't you be happier with Burns...or Bryson.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                I thought you hated McGahee...wouldn't you be happier with Burns...or Bryson.
                stop acting like an ass.. dont you have a quote to go dig up so you can feel better about yourself by saying "i was right, you were wrong, look, here is your quote to prove it!!"

i was ****ing pissed off yesterday.. and now your ass is pissing me off today trying to show everyone how smart you are.. stop being a ****ing know-it-all and get over yourself..

willis showed an incredible lack of effort yesterday and to me, it was disguisting.. sorry that you really dont give a **** that a player quits on a play..

hopefully the coaches put a foot so far up his ass this week that he sees that you dont quit on plays..

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

stop acting like an ass.. dont you have a quote to go dig up so you can feel better about yourself by saying "i was right, you were wrong, look, here is your quote to prove it!!"

i was ****ing pissed off yesterday.. and now your ass is pissing me off today trying to show everyone how smart you are.. stop being a ****ing know-it-all and get over yourself..

willis showed an incredible lack of effort yesterday and to me, it was disguisting.. sorry that you really dont give a **** that a player quits on a play..

hopefully the coaches put a foot so far up his ass this week that he sees that you dont quit on plays..
                  Yet you copy his avatar to be his evil twin?

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

I'd like to see McGahee start, but I was a little surprised when I went back and checked the stats that Travis' YPC were as good or a fraction better than McGahee's. That is reversed from results earlier in the season.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                      Yet you copy his avatar to be his evil twin?

T, get over it...McGahee wasn't catching him...there were two blockers in between. I still don't think Moulds even touched him, he ran into his own man. If you judge McGahee by one play then you are going to have a hard time rooting for any team/player.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                        I'd like to see McGahee start, but I was a little surprised when I went back and checked the stats that Travis' YPC were as good or a fraction better than McGahee's. That is reversed from results earlier in the season.
                        again, offensive line. no TDs rushing in 6 games?? offensive line. DB is a problem...the OL is a bigger problem.

Comment

• Buffalofan
                          • Jul 2002

Tell me something people .. what has MaGahee proven to anyone? NOTHING ! What did he do last night? NOTHING ! This is Travis Henry's team. The mere thought of starting Willis over Travis is a travesty and another point emphasizing Mike Muklarkeys inablilty to coach this team. Willis is a good back, but he should be behind Travis in the depth chart. Travis has EARNED the starting job and it belongs to him.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Buffalofan
                            Tell me something people .. what has MaGahee proven to anyone? NOTHING ! What did he do last night? NOTHING ! This is Travis Henry's team. The mere thought of starting Willis over Travis is a travesty and another point emphasizing Mike Muklarkeys inablilty to coach this team. Willis is a good back, but he should be behind Travis in the depth chart. Travis has EARNED the starting job and it belongs to him.
                            TH earned the right not to lose his job because of injury...he lost that right yesterday...the future is now...WM must start.

Comment

• Kenny
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Buffalofan
                              He might of earned it last year, or two years ago... but he's done absolutely nothing this year. He's actually stunk it up pretty bad (falling on his face when the team needed him the most -> Raiders and Pats games).

Im not saying the job should just be handed to WM, but to say the Henry deserves the job, when he has been playing like complete crap this season is wrong. The starting job should be WIDE open right now, to which ever back is playing better.

And even if McGahee isnt tearing it up yet, he certainly is playing better than Henry this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X