• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

The first trip into the red zone...

was a sign of what was to come. Buffalo had the ball 1st and goal from the 4 and Williams can't remember the snap count. Pushes Buffalo back to the 9 and the Bills have to settle for a field goal. I am so sick of seeing the same stupid penalties week in and week out. Mike Williams is officially a bust in my book. Man is it ever refreshing to watch a game where the teams can actually score a touchdown in the red zone. Anyone know how many times Buffalo was in the red zone and how many points they came away with?
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

I know, it just sucks that we all know that when we are in the red zone that the most we will come away with is a field goal....And not only that, we don't have confidence in Lindell that he will even make it.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Bulldog
      was a sign of what was to come. Buffalo had the ball 1st and goal from the 4 and Williams can't remember the snap count. Pushes Buffalo back to the 9 and the Bills have to settle for a field goal. I am so sick of seeing the same stupid penalties week in and week out. Mike Williams is officially a bust in my book. Man is it ever refreshing to watch a game where the teams can actually score a touchdown in the red zone. Anyone know how many times Buffalo was in the red zone and how many points they came away with?
      4 and 6

Comment

• Valerie
        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
        • Jul 2002

I've come to the conclusion that the Bills just plain SUCK! Drew was just god awful yesterday and frankly, the rest of the "team" wasn't all that great either. With the way they're playing, I can't see them winning anymore games this year! They should just forfeit the rest of the season and start working on next year.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
        The only answer I found for all this hurt
        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Bulldog
          Top Dog
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
          4 and 6
          Wonderful!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Wonderful!
            Not sure if the deep pass to Moulds was a drive that went into the red zone, but two Moulds TD drops (one that resulted in a FG) and one time where Evans was interfered with on the INT. I know crap happens and some calls aren't made, but how many times can we be down there and continue to screw up? I wanted to see them try to pound the ball in on the ground when down there and they never tried more than once.

Comment

• Buckets
              • Jun 2003

was a sign of what was to come. Buffalo had the ball 1st and goal from the 4 and Williams can't remember the snap count. Pushes Buffalo back to the 9 and the Bills have to settle for a field goal. I am so sick of seeing the same stupid penalties week in and week out. Mike Williams is officially a bust in my book.
              I couldn't agree more. Was Williams a TD pick? And to think we could have had McKinney.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Buckets
                I couldn't agree more. Was Williams a TD pick? And to think we could have had McKinney.
                how many times into the RedZone this year and zero rushing TDs? Say what you want of Bledsoe but that speaks volumes of the offensive line.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Bulldog
                  Top Dog
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  how many times into the RedZone this year and zero rushing TDs? Say what you want of Bledsoe but that speaks volumes of the offensive line.
                  Buffalo probably would have called a running play on the 1st and goal from the 4, but of course we'll never know because dough boy couldn't remember the snap count. And even when the o-line did give give Drew time to pass, he still couldn't hit the receiver. And when he did hit the receiver, they couldn't seem to catch the ball. I really can't understand how the Bills lost yesterday!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

Buffalo probably would have called a running play on the 1st and goal from the 4, but of course we'll never know because dough boy couldn't remember the snap count. And even when the o-line did give give Drew time to pass, he still couldn't hit the receiver. And when he did hit the receiver, they couldn't seem to catch the ball. I really can't understand how the Bills lost yesterday!
                    Actually, wasn't it second and goal from the 4? I thought it was first and goal from the 6 and McGahee got 2.

Oh, and it looked as if Williams was dropping back in pass protection.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

beacuse the entire offense blows?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Bulldog
                        Top Dog
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        beacuse the entire offense blows?
                        Bingo! And I think we have a winner.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Bingo! And I think we have a winner.
                          so the problems are deeper than just DB?

Comment

Working...
                          X