Once JP is officially named the starter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Once JP is officially named the starter...

how many games does he have to show he has the stuff that made him worth that trade?? how long do you give him a pass?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

1.5 years.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

2 years
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

if he just completely sucks the whole time.. 1.5 years.. if he shows some flashes of greatness at all.. 2 years is fair.. depending on how many flashes.. maybe even 3 years..

hell.. everyone gave up on drew brees.. and he is going to end up being the replacement for farve next year.. he looks great this year.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
          if he just completely sucks the whole time.. 1.5 years.. if he shows some flashes of greatness at all.. 2 years is fair.. depending on how many flashes.. maybe even 3 years..

hell.. everyone gave up on drew brees.. and he is going to end up being the replacement for farve next year.. he looks great this year.
          2008 is a long time to wait for the playoffs...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

1.5 years? 2 years?

How come Big Ben can show his stuff from the minute he's put in?

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
              1.5 years? 2 years?

better surrounding talent??

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by billsfanone
                1.5 years? 2 years?

good point. He has 2 games
                Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• TedMock
                  • Jul 2002

Next year. Big Ben is a rare rookie. I won't put too much judgement on JP this year. Like some already said, let's see if he shows signs of greatness. Peyton Manning struggled quite a bit in year one, and made a lot of stupid mistakes. So did McNabb. Culpepper had a strong arm with zero accuracy, luckily he had Chris Carter and Randy Moss making circus catches all year on bad throws. The guy's a stud right now. The packers had Favre and Brunell on the bench. The list goes on. 3 more losses and we're "technically" out of the playoffs (I know what reality is, but you can't have the coach throw in the towel either). Anyway, JP's leg should be stronger in the next few weeks and we'll see what happens this year. Then we have to give him 1 season as the full time starter. If anything, he'll show how his poise and maturation develop. Even if they're losing, we'll at least know if he's growing up. Best case scenario.....Big Ben like performances.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I want Losman in as soon as he's healthy enough to play. I don't even care if he's 100% or not. Just get his ass out there. The season is lost for us already anyway.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                      • Aug 2004

a half.

no 1.5 years
                      http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Drewpac
                        • Jul 2002

I already hate Losman. As soon as he throws his first incomplete pass I'll be calling for Bledthews.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                          • Aug 2004

well good fo you
                          http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

2 years is reasonable IMO.

IMO Burger has a better team aorund him, including the coaches.

Comment

• Buffalofan
                              • Jul 2002

The way you guys talk about JP Losman maybe he should change his name to "JC" as in Jesus Christ. Whats the deal? I forget, how many passes has he thrown in the NFL? Whats his record? Hey, dont get me wrong, i am looking forward to his arrival as well but dont go betting the farm on a rookie QB. This team needs MUCH MUCH more than just a QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X