PDA

View Full Version : Anyone miss Coy yesterday?

justasportsfan
10-25-2004, 11:50 AM
aside from Shelby? I didn't, but Reese is starting to be more inconsistent as time flies. I would love to see what Vincent can do is Reese's place.

LtBillsFan66
10-25-2004, 11:53 AM
Who says Vincent is going to Replace Reese?

justasportsfan
10-25-2004, 11:56 AM
Who says Vincent is going to Replace Reese?Nobody. But someone has mentioned moving Vincent to safety position. Based on how Reese has been playing, it might not be a bad idea. Mcgee although raw is starting to make strides. Keep him in there and let him get the experience? WHat have we got to lose, the entire season? :funny:

Tatonka
10-25-2004, 12:45 PM
did you guys see reese botch that sure INT that boller threw up to the endzone? that was so horrible.. he looked like the kid in center field who falls down right before the ball hits him in the head..

reese is total garbage.. good for nothing.

juice
10-25-2004, 12:51 PM
I dont think Bollers 85 yds passing and no TD passes are reason enough to begin to shuffle DB positions in mid season.. Sinse the problem seems to be on the offensive side of the ball, and backs are interchangable in some peoples opinion, Why not put Moorman at QB.. He seems to be more mobile than Bledsoe. Does that sound like a viable option? :shocked:

Better yet changing O-Lineman from position to position might make a Little more sense.. bring Peters off of the practice squad and try him at RG.. at least that reasoning would be addressing the problemed area, lack of quality O-Line play. :crazy:

Many are displacing the blame of the Offensive line issues not being addressed by TD.. Instead of blaming the Line problems on the Defense who has given up an average of 120 yds passing and .5 TDs over the past two weeks, we should place the fault at its source, Bad FO moves in the draft and Free Agency.