X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

What top notch Olinemen are going to be FA

I can only think of Orlando Pace and Walter Jones, any others?
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

and both of them have been tagged every year for the last 2
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
      and both of them have been tagged every year for the last 2
      True, but can they keep doing that and being able to afford it? Plus, they might have to do that to other players soon.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
        • Jul 2004

All I know is we need to REVAMP our O Line first chance we get... yall with me???
        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

Jonas Jen, wait, never mind.

Comment

• Armpalm Ali Musch
            The man - - - The legend
            • Sep 2004

The O-Line is the biggest problem by far. That and Bledsoe not being mobile therefore adding to his predictability.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
              All I know is we need to REVAMP our O Line first chance we get... yall with me???
              I am. Re-sign Clements and go stictly for OL.

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Move Williams to guard, Price at RT and get a real center. Our line would be much better.
                Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  H to the 12:20
                  • Jul 2002

Everyone talks about trading Henry for a draft pick, but what about trading him for another player.
                  If we could get a OLman that is as good at his position as Henry is a RB, I'd be happy with that trade. Even if we had to sweeten the deal with TH and a late round pick, if it were for a decent OL, I'd take it.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

There aren't many player for player trades these days.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                      H to the 12:20
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                      There aren't many player for player trades these days.
                      There actually have been quite a few over the past couple of offseasons. Off the top of my head, the Portis/Bailey trade comes to mind, as does the TO/Brandon Whiting+5th rnd pick. Also, just within the past few weeks, Antonio Bryant and Quincy Morgan were traded. There were also trades involving Kyle Turley, John Tait, and Keyshawn over the past few seasons. I'm not sure if any of the last few were for players, but I wouldn't doubt it.

It's not the norm to trade player for player, but when a team has a need at one position and a surplus at another while another team is matching it in the opposite way...it would just make sense.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                        Move Williams to guard, Price at RT and get a real center. Our line would be much better.
                        you know.. it wouldnt be bad.. i dont get why they wont move williams.. he could be a great guard.. he is just poor against the top speed guys.. like suggs.

price did a great job for JJ..

IF williams is moved to left guard.. and price is moved to RT (which would mean that we have to resign him)..

then, we would just need a great center and a great LT.. which should be something that is achievable between FA for the left tackle and the draft for the center.. we should be able to get the top center in the draft with a high second or high third.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Better yet, just move the damn team to Los Angeles so we won't have to worry about it altogether.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                            There actually have been quite a few over the past couple of offseasons. Off the top of my head, the Portis/Bailey trade comes to mind, as does the TO/Brandon Whiting+5th rnd pick. Also, just within the past few weeks, Antonio Bryant and Quincy Morgan were traded. There were also trades involving Kyle Turley, John Tait, and Keyshawn over the past few seasons. I'm not sure if any of the last few were for players, but I wouldn't doubt it.

It's not the norm to trade player for player, but when a team has a need at one position and a surplus at another while another team is matching it in the opposite way...it would just make sense.

Good point, I wouldnt at all be opposed to a player for player deal involving TH, but I think it needs to be either a FS, DL or an OL, as those are our 3 biggest weaknesses.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

We are already talking about Draft and free agency? HOLY ****!!

Comment

Working...
                              X