• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Can someone explain something to me

Since I haven't been around since last week and there area far too many threads to search through I need an explanation.

At the bar yesterday I couldn't hear the explanation that was given on the challeneged play. It looked to me that the ball clearly hit the Raven in the leg, heck it changed direction thus I thought it was inconclusive.

What explanation did the ref give? Did anyone else shake their head in awe as they gave Baltimore the ball back?

In other words WTF happened and are we to expect an apology fromt he league again?
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

NFL's motto: Screw the Bills first, apologize later.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

The ref said it never hit the Raven player. I only saw it once and it didn't look like it hit him to me.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

no enough evidence. Until the ball hits the Ravens player hard enough to cause a concussion, call stands.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          no enough evidence. Until the ball hits the Ravens player hard enough to cause a concussion, call stands.
          Niot enough evidence??? The ball changed direction after hitting his leg. How could that be not enough evidence?

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          NFL's motto: Screw the Bills first, apologize later.
          LMAO!!
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
            Niot enough evidence??? The ball changed direction after hitting his leg. How could that be not enough evidence?

LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Moi'
            Until the ball hits the Ravens player hard enough to cause a concussion, call stands.!!
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
            X