X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • honey
    • Aug 2002

When was the last time...

I've been watching MNF for many, many years. I don't remember the last time I saw the Bills play on MNF. When was it? Did I miss it? Was I doing something in town with the kids and totally missed it? Help me out here...and WHY can't we be on MNF? The freaking BENGALS are on tonight.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

I went to a game in Indy in 2001 I think it was (a game I now refer to as the debacle) that was on MNF.

Comment

• honey
      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
      I went to a game in Indy in 2001 I think it was (a game I now refer to as the debacle) that was on MNF.
      Oh. Oh, well....the Broncos, GB, Vikes, all those freaking teams get on MNF, and now the BENGALS? Not the Bills?

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

who cares? I hate it when the Bills are on MNF for several reasons-

1. The games don't sell out so they're not televised locally (not that it matters now, just a pet peeve of mine)
        2. If the Bills lose (which they usually do on MNF), the entire country sees how bad they are
        3. The game doesn't end til 1:30 AM, and at that point I'm either too excited about the win or too pissed about the loss to sleep, and the next day is pure hell.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by honey
          Oh. Oh, well....the Broncos, GB, Vikes, all those freaking teams get on MNF, and now the BENGALS? Not the Bills?
          2-14
          8-8
          6-10
          1-5

at least the Bengals are better than they were 2 years ago
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• honey
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            who cares? I hate it when the Bills are on MNF for several reasons-

1. The games don't sell out so they're not televised locally (not that it matters now, just a pet peeve of mine)
            2. If the Bills lose (which they usually do on MNF), the entire country sees how bad they are
            3. The game doesn't end til 1:30 AM, and at that point I'm either too excited about the win or too pissed about the loss to sleep, and the next day is pure hell.
            Well, ok....good points. I just would like to see the Bills get the respect some of the other teams get. JMO.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

RW told the league he did not want to host MNF games because they let out too late for our fan base.

Comment

• honey
                • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                RW told the league he did not want to host MNF games because they let out too late for our fan base.
                Oh, that's BS.

Comment

• honey
                  • Aug 2002

What, he's your babysitter now?

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Well, ok....good points. I just would like to see the Bills get the respect some of the other teams get. JMO.
                    I understand the respect thing- we haven't earned it though. Once Losman starts for a season or so, we'll be on MNF because people will want to see him.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Oh, that's BS.
                      the fan base is pretty spread out...we'd have to take 2 days off from work to go to games
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• honey
                        • Aug 2002

I understand the respect thing- we haven't earned it though. Once Losman starts for a season or so, we'll be on MNF because people will want to see him.
                        Yeah, I understand that. But, geez - why do the BENGALS get the respect? I just don't get that. They are no better than we are.....well, maybe this year they are....but my point is, the same teams get MNF all the time. WHY?

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Yeah, I understand that. But, geez - why do the BENGALS get the respect? I just don't get that. They are no better than we are.....well, maybe this year they are....but my point is, the same teams get MNF all the time. WHY?
                          it's all about the benjamins. But I don't understand Broncos Bengals. Two relatively small markets with no superstar players and they're not division rivals. Who knows what they're thinking?
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• honey
                            • Aug 2002

it's all about the benjamins. But I don't understand Broncos Bengals. Two relatively small markets with no superstar players and they're not division rivals. Who knows what they're thinking?
                            I would have to disagree with you on the Broncos - they are actually pretty good, and being from Nebraska originally, I tend to root for them when they don't play the Bills. Maybe it's because they FINALLY won two Superbowls, .

Bengals?

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

I didn't mean that they were a bad team- I just meant that they lacked a superstar. Usually MNF tries to get either division rivalries or guys like Vick, McNabb, Owens, Ray Lewis, Portis, Culpepper/Moss- guys who can really light it up. The Broncos don't have any big names this year, even if they are playing well.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X