PDA

View Full Version : They rip my heart to pieces...

im4bflo
10-26-2004, 12:07 AM
The life of a BILLS fan, what a rollercoaster!
They talk about other teams being jinxed, man look what we've been through,
GO BILLS! :bow:

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-26-2004, 06:45 AM
Man, I hate to say it, but I am starting to not like pro football anymore. The Bills are so bad that I find myself not watching the other games on Sunday nor the Monday Night Football game.

Jayhawk
10-26-2004, 06:50 AM
they are turning me gray, and I am 25

Jan Reimers
10-26-2004, 07:25 AM
I think all of us loyal, long suffering Bills fans deserve better than an arrogant ass like Tom Donahoe.

You know what? Even if his latest draft picks finally bloom into stars, he has still imposed 4 dreadful seasons on us. That's way too long to be rebuilding in today's NFL.

Drive 4 Five
10-26-2004, 02:19 PM
Man, I hate to say it, but I am starting to not like pro football anymore. The Bills are so bad that I find myself not watching the other games on Sunday nor the Monday Night Football game.

I feel ya GJK. It is like sitting at your window,staring hopelessly into the rain, and wondering if your lost dog is ever coming home.

Dozerdog
10-26-2004, 02:20 PM
Let's just kill the dog and get another at the pet store....

northernbillfan
10-26-2004, 02:22 PM
Leave it to Dozer to be so compassionate, yet succinct.

Drive 4 Five
10-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Let's just kill the dog and get another at the pet store....

Nice. :funny:

Drive 4 Five
10-26-2004, 02:44 PM
Listen fellas. I am so disgusted that I couldn't even manage a cheer when Moulds caught that bomb yesterday. I'm numb and I don't mean "comfortably numb." While this dreadful season is bound to get even worse, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Nate has not disappointed. Sure he gave up that huge play to Jimmy Smith but he is solid. Aren't you all glad that we managed to lock up Aaron Shobel? No doubt he will be a consistent force for years to come. Willis McGahee is going to be a beast! J.P Losman and Lee Evans. Get outta here! I am excited for what the future holds.

Jan Reimers
10-26-2004, 03:58 PM
Listen fellas. I am so disgusted that I couldn't even manage a cheer when Moulds caught that bomb yesterday. I'm numb and I don't mean "comfortably numb." While this dreadful season is bound to get even worse, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Nate has not disappointed. Sure he gave up that huge play to Jimmy Smith but he is solid. Aren't you all glad that we managed to lock up Aaron Shobel? No doubt he will be a consistent force for years to come. Willis McGahee is going to be a beast! J.P Losman and Lee Evans. Get outta here! I am excited for what the future holds.
Dream on. We still have TD to f##k things up.

Mr. Cynical
10-26-2004, 04:11 PM
I think all of us loyal, long suffering Bills fans deserve better than an arrogant ass like Tom Donahoe.

You know what? Even if his latest draft picks finally bloom into stars, he has still imposed 4 dreadful seasons on us. That's way too long to be rebuilding in today's NFL.
Agreed.

Mr. Cynical
10-26-2004, 04:12 PM
Nice. :funny:
I think dozer was being sarcastic, i.e., he doesn't think getting rid of TD is the answer. (correct me if I'm wrong though)

Michael82
10-26-2004, 04:41 PM
:gobills:

im4bflo
10-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Losing changes everything,
they were talking about the Bengal fans, and how they didn't even know about the great charitable things their team was doing for their community, until now that they're finally doing better.
It just depresses you until you're numb to any good things going on.
Coming home and getting a couple wins should get us back into enjoying football again.
I'm excited because I get to tailgate and watch them live the next two games, before I head back to CA. GO BILLS! :clap: :bow: :pray: :nervous:

ShadowHawk7
10-26-2004, 08:47 PM
They rip my heart to pieces... - but man, I love those guys :)

Seriously man! These guys tear my guts out week in and week out. I fly in to Buffalo from Chicago only to see the Bills lose on the last effin play of the game! :cry: The refs steal the Raiders game, and the D chokes at the end in New Jersey, just to have the Offense choke hosting NE at the end. The Bills have to be the most unlucky team ever.. Four consectutive SB losses? Isn't there a curse we can blame it on?? I still like em' but I don't know how much more I can take of this... :pissed: :doh: :question: :tap: :wail: :broken: :sad: :sadwalk:

Arod3619
10-26-2004, 10:35 PM

im the same way, i used to love football to the point where i would count down the days till a season started. i would also watch all the football shows and pre shows on. Now i dont even care, after watching the bills play every sunday i go home and i dont watch espn at all.

BAM
10-26-2004, 10:45 PM
:roflmao: WTF is up w/ that sig! :lolcry:

Hemlepp53
10-26-2004, 11:00 PM
Sickness & Heartache are all too familiar to us Bills fans. Each season we start out with high hopes. The Draft was positive ... Staff changes... Nice Pick Ups Off Season... We have to go 10 - 6 at the worst. Possible playoff appearance at best!!! WTF were we thinking... WTF happened... Why didn’t they stick to the FAN BASE Game Plan? What happened to this to that. Why didn’t this get fixed and that... Whoa... How quickly our POSTS, Conversations, & and faith change... We now sit from Post Season 10 - 6 possible playoff appearance to 1 - 5 and dazed and Confused... I Tell you this I'm open fan who next off season my hopes will grow, my rants and raves will be positive... and our predicated season outcome for NEXT Season will be 10 - 6 with a possible playoff appearance... the same as this seasons START….. BUT hey….. What can we do? We're Bills Fans... We Can't Help It.

im4bflo
10-27-2004, 06:34 PM
We're the best damn fans in the NFL :cheers: :gobills:
GO BILLS!!! :bow: