• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

They rip my heart to pieces...

The life of a BILLS fan, what a rollercoaster!
    They talk about other teams being jinxed, man look what we've been through,
    GO BILLS!
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Man, I hate to say it, but I am starting to not like pro football anymore. The Bills are so bad that I find myself not watching the other games on Sunday nor the Monday Night Football game.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
      • Aug 2004

they are turning me gray, and I am 25
      http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I think all of us loyal, long suffering Bills fans deserve better than an arrogant ass like Tom Donahoe.

You know what? Even if his latest draft picks finally bloom into stars, he has still imposed 4 dreadful seasons on us. That's way too long to be rebuilding in today's NFL.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
          • May 2003

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
          Man, I hate to say it, but I am starting to not like pro football anymore. The Bills are so bad that I find myself not watching the other games on Sunday nor the Monday Night Football game.
          I feel ya GJK. It is like sitting at your window,staring hopelessly into the rain, and wondering if your lost dog is ever coming home.

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Let's just kill the dog and get another at the pet store....

Comment

• northernbillfan
              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Leave it to Dozer to be so compassionate, yet succinct.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                • May 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                Let's just kill the dog and get another at the pet store....
                Nice.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                  • May 2003

Listen fellas. I am so disgusted that I couldn't even manage a cheer when Moulds caught that bomb yesterday. I'm numb and I don't mean "comfortably numb." While this dreadful season is bound to get even worse, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Nate has not disappointed. Sure he gave up that huge play to Jimmy Smith but he is solid. Aren't you all glad that we managed to lock up Aaron Shobel? No doubt he will be a consistent force for years to come. Willis McGahee is going to be a beast! J.P Losman and Lee Evans. Get outta here! I am excited for what the future holds.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                    Listen fellas. I am so disgusted that I couldn't even manage a cheer when Moulds caught that bomb yesterday. I'm numb and I don't mean "comfortably numb." While this dreadful season is bound to get even worse, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Nate has not disappointed. Sure he gave up that huge play to Jimmy Smith but he is solid. Aren't you all glad that we managed to lock up Aaron Shobel? No doubt he will be a consistent force for years to come. Willis McGahee is going to be a beast! J.P Losman and Lee Evans. Get outta here! I am excited for what the future holds.
                    Dream on. We still have TD to f##k things up.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      I think all of us loyal, long suffering Bills fans deserve better than an arrogant ass like Tom Donahoe.

You know what? Even if his latest draft picks finally bloom into stars, he has still imposed 4 dreadful seasons on us. That's way too long to be rebuilding in today's NFL.
                      Agreed.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                        Nice.
                        I think dozer was being sarcastic, i.e., he doesn't think getting rid of TD is the answer. (correct me if I'm wrong though)

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Comment

• im4bflo
                            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                            • Sep 2003

Losing changes everything,
                            they were talking about the Bengal fans, and how they didn't even know about the great charitable things their team was doing for their community, until now that they're finally doing better.
                            It just depresses you until you're numb to any good things going on.
                            Coming home and getting a couple wins should get us back into enjoying football again.
                            I'm excited because I get to tailgate and watch them live the next two games, before I head back to CA. GO BILLS!

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                              Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by im4bflo
                              They rip my heart to pieces... - but man, I love those guys :)
                              Seriously man! These guys tear my guts out week in and week out. I fly in to Buffalo from Chicago only to see the Bills lose on the last effin play of the game! The refs steal the Raiders game, and the D chokes at the end in New Jersey, just to have the Offense choke hosting NE at the end. The Bills have to be the most unlucky team ever.. Four consectutive SB losses? Isn't there a curse we can blame it on?? I still like em' but I don't know how much more I can take of this...
                              "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                              -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X