X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Who's going to the Miami game?

I can get employee rates of $25 give/take at several local upscale hotels.
    If any of you guys wanted to come down for the game but $$ was a issue let me know. The normal rate is $179 a night so $25 rocks. The earlier the easier. Boynton Bch, It's about a 25 minute ride to Joe Robbie. Also i wanna meet up with a group as the last few years it's just been me & my wife.

PM me if anyone needs the hookup.....
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Throw in airfare from northern Canada and you got a deal.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• tampabay25690
      • Feb 2004

Hey guys I will be there and happy to hook up with Bills fans... I will be driving down Sat nite from Tampa after I get out of work. I will be staying at the Hyatt in Downtown Miami, I guess I have a 30-45 minute ride to the game they are telling me....I will be with my wife also and another couple they just wanna go with me to SEE how us BILLS FANS party!!!!!!

Let me know where everyone is parking and I will park there also..

Oh yea I am sitting in section 405 row 27....

GO BILLS!!!!!
      GO Gators!!!!!!
      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Im going to the game too, I have a place to stay though but we def gotta throw a tailgate!! We should get a list together.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• tampabay25690
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MBBedard
          Im going to the game too, I have a place to stay though but we def gotta throw a tailgate!! We should get a list together.

Love the shirt, I hate the Yankees!!!!

Definitely get a list together and let me know where we will al meet. I am a definite. There will be 4 of us!!!!
          GO Gators!!!!!!
          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• generalmills
            • Sep 2003

I will be making the trip to that game... driving down actually...leaving on the thusday morning... should be there by friday afternoon at the latest... would be interested in where everyone meets up... was there in 2001 for the sept. 11th and had a ball even though our team was horrible (sounds like the same situation this year)
            I heard something about salvatore? (dont know how it is spelt but the restaurant owner throwing beach parties on the saturday b-4 the miami games..is this true? if so how does one go about getting in on that?)

Comment

Working...
            X