PDA

View Full Version : Bills final record

northernbillfan
11-12-2002, 05:07 PM
I see a lot of us have projected the Bills at 10-6 or 9-7. Do you really think we will get 4 or 5 more wins.

KC: We are 1-1 on our last 2 visits to Arrowhead, one of the toughest places to win, and I think we can squeak this one out.

Jets: We should win this one, as special teams let us down in our last contest.

Miami: We should also win this one, unless Fiedler is back by then

NE: This is going to be tough, I don;t even want to think about the rematch, but now that all the hype is over with, we will be able to focus a little better.

SD: Cold Ralph Wilson stadium, hot weather team. Could be tricky, depends on how our D has shaped up, and what happens with Diego between now and then.

GB: Lambeau December...nuff said.

Cincy: Again...nuff said!

I still only see 3 victories between now and the end of the season.

Thoughts.....

casdhf
11-12-2002, 05:13 PM
I see us going 12-4, but then again, who cares what I say? That's why they play the games. ;)

ArcticWildMan
11-12-2002, 05:15 PM
The KC game will make or break or record, IMO. If we win at KC, 9-7. If we lose at KC, 7-9 or maybe 8-8 if we are really lucky and beat SD.

BillsMan80
11-12-2002, 06:10 PM
This year, expect the unexpected. That said, don't be suprised to see us go 5-11 or 12-4.

shelby
11-12-2002, 06:20 PM
9 and 7!!!
:hump:

:tongue:

Typ0
11-12-2002, 06:42 PM
12-4

BillsOwnAll
11-12-2002, 06:50 PM
we could very well lose one game sd or gb we WILL WIN one of those

Novacane
11-12-2002, 09:35 PM
We can beat SD. They are starting to tailspin and it is only going to get worse for them. They will finish the season 8-8.

TigerJ
11-12-2002, 09:51 PM
The Cincinnati game is the closest thing on the schedule to a sure win, although there is really no such thing. Green Bay is the closest thing to a sure loss, though again there is really no such thing. All the other games are games the Bills could win or lose.
KC's offence makes them dangerous. The Jets are a different team (better) than when we lost to them on opening day, but Buffalo is also better. I don't think there is anything about the first game that can predict the results of the second. Miami is all about the availability of Fiedler. But even if he's back, I can't see him being 100%. He's got to have some rust. New England can't be as much better than Buffalo as they looked in the first game. Bellichik gave GW a lesson in coaching. In the rematch we'll have to see if GW was listening. San Diego looks a little more vulnerable than they did for a while. The fact that it is a late home game helps.

Buffalo could go on a 1-6 nose dive or they could conceivably go 6-1, but I'd be a little surprised at either scenario. I started the season predicting 9-7 and after the Miami win went to 10-6. The loss to NE shook me up a bit, but I think it will be one of those two. 9-7 we miss the playoffs, 10-6 we're in.

WG
11-12-2002, 11:02 PM
A lot depends upon the K.C. game. It not only depends upon whether or not we win, but whether our offense rebounds from 2 or 3 sad performances.

If we win on Sunday, 8-8, if we lose, 7-9.

I simply don't see us beating G.B. on the road or N.E. on the road. We can wish all we want for a win against N.E., but they schooled us and Belichick will outfox GW again, and the Pat D has the edge in "knowing Bledsoe" over his "knowing them." That much could not have been clearer last game.

I don't see how we're gonna win more than half of the games against the Jets on the road, Miami and S.D. at home, and K.C. this weekend.

I'm not even counting Cincy out. If they "have one of their weeks", then we could be in trouble w/ Dillon.

ublinkwescore
11-13-2002, 12:53 AM
I hope to god that we're this year's worst to first Superbowl Champs - If we do that, I collect some serious cash.

LMB
11-13-2002, 10:31 AM
Green bay may be a nothing game for them when we get there. At the rate that they are going they may have homefield advantage locked up by then.

colin
11-13-2002, 10:43 AM
We should do as well in the second half as we did in the first. If we beat KC, I think we will have double digit wins, possibly 11, if not, then who knows.

BillsNYC
11-13-2002, 10:49 AM
i bet we beat green bay and lose to cincinati

WG
11-13-2002, 12:03 PM
It's unlikely that Favre is gonna sit out his last two games. Maybe the last one or a portion of both, but not both completely.

With a bye week in the first round, that would mean three weeks off.