• May 2003

McGahee says he is the starter

Just heard it on GR.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
    Just heard it on GR.
    ...and from anybody who actually makes decisions??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      ...and from anybody who actually makes decisions??
      They interviewed McGahee and he is the one that said it.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Anybody else hear it?
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          Anybody else hear it?
          You don't believe me, you bastard.

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

WM was supposed to be the guest on the Eric Moulds show, did anyone go to the taping of it.. Maybe he made a comment there.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
              You don't believe me, you bastard.

No I believe you its just that I like to see if anybody else heard it or has a link. Sorry but we've heard things before that turned out to be false, its nothing on you, just we gotta be weary what we take as true or not. Bc it could just be something taken out of context or an actual interview where he said it, who knows. Im seeing if anybody else does.....that and I dont believe you

but I am that Willis is the starter, he deserves it.
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• muestafa1
                • Apr 2003

I also heard the blurb. "Willis Mcgahee says he is the starter, stay tuned for more information". I had to go back into a training class and therefore couldn't stay tuned :o(

I actually logged on to the zone hoping to get more info on the subject...
                Last edited by muestafa1; 10-26-2004, 12:50 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

He can say all he wants. If it's not coming from the coach, it doesn't mean jack.

I say I'm the Mayor of Funkytown. Does that make me it?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                    • May 2003

middle of the page.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                      He can say all he wants. If it's not coming from the coach, it doesn't mean jack.

I say I'm the Mayor of Funkytown. Does that make me it?

Only until re-election when we boot your ass from office....Still the comment is the first we have heard him say he is the starter and its a very powerful thing to say to the media, I just hope he's right.
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

This is a mistake. We should let Henry have every carry and limit WM carries. I would expect us to do that right now considering the cost benefit analysis of utilizing the two backs right now. It would even be a risk to allow each back to start in the games they are predictably going to be most efficient because the back that starts next season will have a shot at maintaining the load for the whole season.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                          This is a mistake. We should let Henry have every carry and limit WM carries. I would expect us to do that right now considering the cost benefit analysis of utilizing the two backs right now. It would even be a risk to allow each back to start in the games they are predictably going to be most efficient because the back that starts next season will have a shot at maintaining the load for the whole season.
                          Why? We still arent 100% sure who our starter is for next season, us as fans rant and rave about Willis and Henry but its evident the coaching staff has no idea who they are going to pick. If your talking about for trade value not playing Henry this season does not lower his trade value, imo. He is a proven commodity, one season will not change that.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• Turf
                            • Jul 2002

Buffalo fans player loyalty amazes me while they're here and screwing up, then when they leave they're bums, and everyone hopes they never play well again, and thanks them for getting out of here.
                            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• hurls
                              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Turf
                              Buffalo fans player loyalty amazes me while they're here and screwing up, then when they leave they're bums, and everyone hopes they never play well again, and thanks them for getting out of here.
                              Not really. Bruce, Thurm and Andre left when we knew they were done, they didn't. So of course we don't wish them to do well, especially against us. They could've retired here as Gods. Money, money, money, they wanted.(bruce's case, a sack record also). Winfield was a money decision, wish we still had him actually. Henry has much of a future left, it's just plain it's not in Buffalo. So I don't think you can call out negativity there. Most is warranted.
                              Last edited by hurls; 10-26-2004, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X