PDA

View Full Version : i am ralph today

stucknmaine
10-26-2004, 01:40 PM
why not have mmsit td down with you? bring bledsoe and t. henry with you. the offense will now be run as follows:jp losman is the starting qb. it it his offense and team. we will be a smash mouth football team, that means emphasize the run. that means we run the ball more than we pass it. that means jp losman will be handing the ball off alot to willis. i think jp losman can handle figuring out which side to hand the ball off to. we have proven we can run the ball. if the ravens can win with dilfer handing the ball off, i am sure we can win with losman handing the ball off to willis.on pass plays jp losman can afford to look as as bledsoe does now--he is a rookie and will make mistakes. bledsoe at the very least should have some common sense--obviously he has proven he can not play on this team as a starter. we were supposed to be a run oriented team when all the changes were made. it's time to put egos and salaries aside and put the best team on the field. we aren't going to make the playoffs this year. start jp losman and make him the new face of the bills. he will make mistakes but it will attributed to his lack of experience. he plays this year ,gets a taste of the offense, and next year we could be preety good. start jp losman. willis is the rb. next year we will think we hit the jackpot as willis really comes into his own. he will be stablishing himself as a leader by the hard running he does for us this year learning to run and yes--pas block for jp losman. evans and moulds are wr with reed at the slot. we could do a lot worse than have these three. let mcnally use his run blocking first schemes and we will be good to go. we can run the ball. the team will have experience working together for a future. it is a time to evaluate the talent or lack there is of it. you are telling bledsoe, henry,mm,and td that the time for excuses is over. ralph can live with growing pains but this is brutal to watch. i just turned 80 something and i want to win. at least the texans have an upswing--youth.
your thoughts?

SABURZFAN
10-26-2004, 04:48 PM
yeah...fire donna ho and hire SABURZFAN. :mad:

colin
10-27-2004, 03:53 AM
we can't run the ball

we are the worst running team in the nfl.