• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

BILLS in the process of developing a throwback jersey

Is there any possibility of the Bills to incorporate a red alternate jersey to accentuate the helmet for some of the home games?

TD: We have certain rules that we have to follow in the National Football League with regard to jerseys and equipment. We have made it known that next year we are in the process of developing a throwback jersey that we will use next season after League approval.
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
    Is there any possibility of the Bills to incorporate a red alternate jersey to accentuate the helmet for some of the home games?

TD: We have certain rules that we have to follow in the National Football League with regard to jerseys and equipment. We have made it known that next year we are in the process of developing a throwback jersey that we will use next season after League approval.
    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2852

Wow, that was a good read! They really went after him.
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Throw back the jersey to 1991...and the team!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

There is a difference between throwback and alternate. If it's throwback, like TD says, it won't be Red.

Comment

• Kenny
          • Aug 2004

I'd love to see a red alternate (IMO that color combo. they used earlier in camp looked pretty good).

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
            Wow, that was a good read! They really went after him.
            I agree. TD took some very tough questions and did a pretty good job with them. I know he wanted to punch someone out for them though.

Comment

• Crisis
              • Aug 2004

:meh2:

As long as it doesnt have light blue numbers with a red stripe on the side, it'll be OK.
              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
              Vanek is Austrian not European
              Originally posted by Prov401
              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
              Originally posted by better days
              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Exactly how will a red jersey accentuate a red helmet???? If anything, it will take away from the redness of the helmet.

I'm very concerned about this!!!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

Our unis suck so bad right now I don't see how they could get much worse.

I guess a throwback would be like the powder blues that the chargers wear once a year (limit by the NFL). So I would assume it would be maybe the old 70s unis, and maybe the standing red buffalo/white helmet combo.

Comment

• BAM
                    • Sep 2003

Screw the new jersey, just give us our old 90's Uni's back...

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BAM
                      Screw the new jersey, just give us our old 90's Uni's back...
                      I hear ya.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

I wonder which one they will go with-

They had some wierd shoulder stripes in 1962-63

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

...or the more Traditional blue uni's they went with from 1964 to the mid 1970's

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Great look at the white road uni's in 1964- Cookie Gilchrist

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Then they added Stripey with thicker stripes on the sleeves in the mid 1970's through 2001. They added Blue "slacks" in 1973, and stayed with those in combination with the road whites through the mid 1980's.

Comment

Working...
                              X