X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

NFL's Biggest Bust MW

Peter King says that Williams is the Leagues most disappointing Lineman.

P .KING

I guess coming into camp at 400+ might have hurt him this year a little more than many people thought... How can he have that kind of size and have no heart?
    Last edited by juice; 10-26-2004, 03:59 PM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • helmetguy
    Touch the helmet for luck
    • Sep 2002

The whole freakin' line oughta be put on a diet. These slobs are just too slow. At their size, they should be blowing huge holes for the backs. They're slow getting off the ball, and can't move nearly fast enough to even think about running a counter once in a while.
    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

MW - just one more brilliant move by our vaunted GM.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

I blame the Bills Chef for that
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by helmetguy
          The whole freakin' line oughta be put on a diet.
          Yeah, a diet of pink slips. They all suck.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
            I blame the Bills Chef for that
            Pos rep coming your way.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

donna ho is a bust.i honestly think a few of us,in here,could do a better job.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                donna ho is a bust.i honestly think a few of us,in here,could do a better job.
                It was Brilliant on Donna HO's part to get rid of your line Captain, then not bring any quality Lineman in when he knew it was one of the worst units last year, and Bledsoe was the definition of a pocket passes.

Look who our best Lineman is now, JJ.. the often injured DT.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                  It was Brilliant on Donna HO's part to get rid of your line Captain, then not bring any quality Lineman in when he knew it was one of the worst units last year, and Bledsoe was the definition of a pocket passes.

Look who our best Lineman is now, JJ.. the often injured DT.
                  will you ever shut the **** up about ruben brown.. jesus christ.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    will you ever shut the **** up about ruben brown.. jesus christ.
                    Rubens back in the starting lineup, Tonk.. I thought he had lost his position, You must have been wrong again like you were about Coy

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by helmetguy
                      The whole freakin' line oughta be put on a diet. These slobs are just too slow. At their size, they should be blowing huge holes for the backs. They're slow getting off the ball, and can't move nearly fast enough to even think about running a counter once in a while.
                      Can you imagine Big Mike trying to lead Travis through the hole, He could just stuff him in his Fat Ass, 400 lbs whatta' joke.. where's his heart, he's not even a factor in the run game at all.

They Bought Vallerial in who is supposed to be a good Run Blocker, I haven't seen Williams/Vallerial Blow anyone out all year, Suggs abused that side of the Line.

You know who was good at pulling and lead Blocking through the hole during Henry's 1400 yard seasons... LG Ruben Brown.

The Bears got Straight on that deal... The Bills got beat.

TD has no idea what it takes to build an O-Line.. He drafted a Big 400lb. Punk #4 overall.

Comment

• hurls
                        • Oct 2003

And we could have had McKinnie, who held out for a bit, but is not mentioned in the bad terms MW is.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

McKinnie also made it clear he wanted no part of Buffalo and TD made it clear early on that only players who wanted to be here would be drafted or signed.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• hurls
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                            McKinnie also made it clear he wanted no part of Buffalo and TD made it clear early on that only players who wanted to be here would be drafted or signed.

Great, so we get a second rate player because a top-rate won't play here. That doesn't say much for Buffalo.

Comment

• Turf
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                              How do you know this Phil?
                              We could have signed Mckinnie, the way he sat out 3/4 of a season in Minn didn't really make it look like he wanted to play there either.
                              McKinnie is a starting LT for years to come, and possible a pro bowler.
                              In the meantime we have a jovial santa clause in Mike Williams who signed for less, because TD places NO value on linemen, and can't even play right tackle.
                              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                              X