• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • One Bills Drive
    • Apr 2004

Why I am the best GM in the league

Dear Fans,

Let me start by saying I am truly disappointed in those of you who doubt my greatness. If you haven't already noticed, I am never wrong. Please try to keep this in mind as you read the rest of this message.

I came to Buffalo because quite frankly I wasn't getting enough praise at ESPN and other jobs after leaving Pittsburgh. True genius like mine needs to be acknowledged every day, and with great fanfare. As such I needed a new platform to attain this constant worshipping.

When Ralph Wilson presented me with the opportunity to ruin...er, I mean run the Bills I felt that it was only fitting that a great GM like myself lend my considerable talents to such a failing team. At that point, they had recently suffered through some terrible years going 10-6, 11-5, and an abysmal 8-8. It was clear they needed my genius to get them back to respectability.

The fact that we are currently 18-36 has no bearing on my brilliance. Many of you fail to realize that shortly after I hired Gregg, an alien abducted his body. You could tell by the two fleshy pods protruding from his chest. You can't blame me for that.

As for Drew, I felt that Belichick needed to get knocked down a peg. There isn't enough room for both our huge egos in the same division. So I wanted to deal him a blow by stealing the great Drew from under his nose. What many of you do not know is that Belichick had a stalker slip tiny doses of Liquid Statue(tm) into his Gatorade each day after the trade. That is why he is so slow. You can't blame me for that.

So as you can see I am still the greatest GM in the league and nothing that has happened is my fault. Please resume worshipping me and all will be forgiven.

Sincerely,

TD
    Buffallo Bills Organization
    One Bills Drive
    Orchard Park, NY
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Go **** yourself.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

negative rep for you TD
        Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by One Bills Drive
            At that point, they had recently suffered through some terrible years going 10-6, 11-5, and an abysmal 8-8. It was clear they needed my genius to get them back to respectability.
            You are right. You used your genius to get us from those "terrible years" to a much more respectable 3-13, 8-8, 6-10 and 1-5.

Way to go!

Neg rep for you.
            Last edited by Mr. Cynical; 10-26-2004, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
              • Jan 2004

Many of you fail to realize that shortly after I hired Gregg, an alien abducted his body. You could tell by the two fleshy pods protruding from his chest. You can't blame me for that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Holy ****! Thats funny.

Great post. Thanks for cheering me up, I guess.
              You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by One Bills Drive

As for Drew, I felt that Belichick needed to get knocked down a peg. There isn't enough room for both our huge egos in the same division. So I wanted to deal him a blow by stealing the great Drew from under his nose. What many of you do not know is that Belichick had a stalker slip tiny doses of Liquid Statue(tm) into his Gatorade each day after the trade. That is why he is so slow. You can't blame me for that.

Comment

• Turf
                  • Jul 2002

TD is a bigger flop than Drew or the Williams brothers. Maybe TD should have been defensive coordinator in charge of hiring only.
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Jul 2002

TD, you're the greatest. You really showed Belichick up with both Drew and Milloy! John Butler is still screwing this team up with the cap hell from 2000. It's tough to over come that! You're probably just now getting all the donut crumbs out of the carpeting there. It's not easy.

Nice job on the uni's too! And Billy the Buffalo cracks me up! The Jills get better looking every year!

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                        • May 2003

Don't worry TD, I think ESPN might hire you back and then maybe you can get your praise back.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                          The Jills get better looking every year!
                          they are????
                          Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                            they are????
                            It was a relative term.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                            X