• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original

Even at our darkest hour, Kevin Shenoy has a knack for bringing a smile to our face. This week is no exception. Enjoy.

Good news first, right? Well, the SPCA said they’d give us fans the medicine they give really old dogs when their time is up. There is bad news associated to it though. The makers of that shot are also the makers of the flu shot, so we won’t be able to get any until after January. So what a perfect segue into all the crap that I witnessed on Sunday.

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I can relate to this part of his article:

The random Bills fans that you don’t know by name at the Bills bar in NYC would look at you with the glance people exchange at funerals. Their eyes say “I’m real sorry, man” and all you can do is purse your lips together and fight out a smile. I don’t know if I had the will to watch football beaten out of me so badly. I am waiting for the Bills to bring a little respect and decency to the city of Buffalo.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

That's funny.. Good article Man.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Great article. I printed it out and showed it around at work. Half the shop is using the "bledsoe" phrase and they aren't even Bills fans.
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
          Great article. I printed it out and showed it around at work. Half the shop is using the "bledsoe" phrase and they aren't even Bills fans.
          That's Bledsoing funny!

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Wetting oneself before the offense takes the field, takes away the one special moment that I get with the starting O..
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

I think you've got the wrong expletive - So Donahoe you!
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Hilarious article. Bravo to Kevin!

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                  That's Bledsoing funny!

No kidding. It's hard to not laugh when I go out into the work bay and hear someone saying "..this is a bledsoeing piece of ****..."
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    I think you've got the wrong expletive - So Donahoe you!

LOL! I'll have to mention that.

Comment

Working...
                    X