PDA

View Full Version : Facts about the Bills O.

justasportsfan
10-27-2004, 08:28 AM
2nd lowest scoring in the league w/ 12.8

The Bills have a league- low six offensive touchdowns and haven't scored a rushing touchdown in 37 quarters

In 16 possessions inside the opponents' 20-yard line this season, the Bills have cashed in with a touchdown just 25 percent of the time - the lowest rate in the NFL. Their four red-zone touchdowns also rank last in the league.

I don't get excited when the D get's a TO or when the ST gives us good field position cause' I know our O isn't going to take advantage. The only hope we have is if our D scores more points. I thought anything was better than Gilbride. :idunno:

mybills
10-27-2004, 09:00 AM
but Willis will save us!

Jayhawk
10-27-2004, 09:02 AM
I don't like the BO that's on's on the field when the opposition's defense is on the field, it reeks.

LtBillsFan66
10-27-2004, 09:04 AM
Pathetic.

SABURZFAN
10-27-2004, 11:07 AM
no rushing TD's in 37 friggen quarters...... :mad:

for you dummies,that's 9 games and counting. :mad:

LET'S DRAFT ANOTHER WR DONNA HO!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Drive 4 Five
10-27-2004, 12:25 PM
It is this simple. You could have the best quarterback (which we don't or even remotely close), the best running backs, the best receivers, and guess what? if your offenisve line sucks well you suck. How f**king stupid could management possibly be? What the f**k! Especially considering that Drewkenstein was going to be your quarterback, you'd think they would know better.

DraftBoy
10-27-2004, 01:55 PM
2nd lowest scoring in the league w/ 12.8

The Bills have a league- low six offensive touchdowns and haven't scored a rushing touchdown in 37 quarters

In 16 possessions inside the opponents' 20-yard line this season, the Bills have cashed in with a touchdown just 25 percent of the time - the lowest rate in the NFL. Their four red-zone touchdowns also rank last in the league.

I don't get excited when the D get's a TO or when the ST gives us good field position cause' I know our O isn't going to take advantage. The only hope we have is if our D scores more points. I thought anything was better than Gilbride. :idunno:

A simply they suck woulda done just as well

justasportsfan
10-27-2004, 02:06 PM
A simply they suck woulda done just as well :no:

Mr. Cynical
10-27-2004, 02:10 PM
haven't scored a rushing touchdown in 37 quarters
So much for our vaunted run oriented, smashmouth style of football. :shakeno:

OpIv37
10-27-2004, 02:11 PM
It is this simple. You could have the best quarterback (which we don't or even remotely close), the best running backs, the best receivers, and guess what? if your offenisve line sucks well you suck. How f**king stupid could management possibly be? What the f**k! Especially considering that Drewkenstein was going to be your quarterback, you'd think they would know better.

agreed- and our QB wouldn't look nearly as bad if he had some time. Not to make excuses for Drew- he's had his chances. But based on how our D has been playing, I think even Drew could have pulled off a few more victories if he had some help up front (not to mention better blocking would allow Willis and Henry to carry more of the load and we wouldn't have to rely on Drew so much).

Cntrygal
10-27-2004, 07:28 PM

I know, I only hope that if we get a TO.... it goes clear into the endzone. (sigh)

colin
10-27-2004, 08:20 PM
as bad as we are at passing, we are a bunch worse running the ball.

just horrible, we prolly need like 2 or 3 new linemen to fix this, i dunno if we can do that in one offseason