What is Losman's status.....when will he play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    • May 2004

What is Losman's status.....when will he play?

Does anybody have the inside scoop on when he will be ready both from a physical perspective and a preparation standpoint? Is he taking snaps in practice?
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

I don't pretend to have an inside scoop, but just judging from the snippets of info we've all had access to, I think he is taking some snaps in very limited workouts where he doesn't have to move around much. I expect that he's going to need a couple more weeks to get comfortable enough to go full speed in practice. I think it'll be a couple more weeks after that before the coaching staff feels comfortable putting him in games for anything other than garbage time at the end of a game where he's handing the ball off most of the time. If the Bills see fit to replace Bledsoe with Losman, it might happen as early as early December. Again, nothing remotely resembling inside info. Just my take on the situation.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

if you watch the video clip of practive last week.. losman is out there throwing the ball with the qbs.. just not running.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• madness23
        • Apr 2003

MM's press conference from monday stated J.P. is practing no more than 7 on 7 drills to avoid contact. He probably won't participate in full practice this week... and that he is still 2-3 weeks away. Again this was Monday, so hopefully we'll get more of an idea from today's press conference.

Comment

Working...
        X