PDA

View Full Version : F*** Brian Billick!

OpIv37
10-27-2004, 04:53 PM
I just saw one of those "Sounds Of the Game" reels on NFL Network. When Deion scored, he was actually YELLING for his players to get out of the way so he could dance. What a load of BS- supporting players' arrogance like that.

BTW- Takeo Spikes got flagged for the bowling stunt against Miami because it was "premeditated". Deion Sanders talked about his dance on friggin TV before he did it, but no flag for premeditated celebration? WTF?

Billzz
10-27-2004, 04:55 PM
I thought he was yelling so they wouldn't get flagged. They tend to toss the flag when numerous players are around and it looks excessive. 1 dumb ass dancing in the end zone is not excessive but 5 people standing around him cheering is.

OpIv37
10-27-2004, 04:59 PM
I thought he was yelling so they wouldn't get flagged. They tend to toss the flag when numerous players are around and it looks excessive. 1 dumb ass dancing in the end zone is not excessive but 5 people standing around him cheering is.

could be- seemed to me like he was playing off of Deion's comments that he wanted everyone to see his endzone dance though. I'm still pissed that Deion beat us. If Ray Lewis did it, it would still be a tough loss but at least we would have been beaten by the best. Instead, we have to deal with this cocky bastard.

Billzz
10-27-2004, 05:07 PM
Well, he did place himself in the right positions which means experience did prevail. He knew where to sit down and put himself in a area where he can make a play.

For the record I hate Sanders and he is looking for nothing more then personal gratification by returning.

DaBills
10-27-2004, 08:27 PM
I think it was Boomer Easiason (sp) who said Deion told his team before the game that when he scores, they have to give him room to dance.

TigerJ
10-27-2004, 09:42 PM
I think the excessive celebration rule puts to much responsibility on the officials, and gives them too much power. No other penalty they might call is anywhere near as subjective, not that officials don't make plenty of mistakes, but at least we know what offsides looks like, or pass interference etc. What does premeditated look like? As far as I'm concerned, it's all premeditated and choreographed. The only real issue is how elaborate it is, and is more than one person taking part in it.