PDA

View Full Version : Is this correct?

B-DON
10-27-2004, 05:42 PM
RB Emmitt Smith Smith is riding high following his record-breaking performance last week, but he won't reach the century mark against a Bills defense that has only allowed one running back to reach that mark all season. Worse yet for Emmitt, the Bills have only surrendered one rushing score.

when did we give up a 100 yd rusher? i couldve sworn no one has reached the century mark on us this year. if anyone knows please let me know where i was at when this event happened.

juice
10-27-2004, 05:45 PM
I saw the same thing.. I think someone as a team had over the century mark but not an individual.

Ickybaluky
10-27-2004, 07:09 PM
I saw the same thing.. I think someone as a team had over the century mark but not an individual.

It is a mistake, no single runner had a 100 yard day against the Bills.

Three teams have rushed for over 100 yards against Buffalo: New England, Miami and Baltimore.

BAM
10-27-2004, 07:11 PM
Only one rushing TD? Not bad... too bad we can't even score one. :mad:

Jttsaz
10-27-2004, 07:21 PM
The Cards haven't given up a rushing TD all year...both defenses are very good..infact the Cards are the #1 Defense in Red Zone scoring percentage. The Cards do give up some yards though...and haven't won on the road in well obver a year..

Billzz
10-27-2004, 07:34 PM
Lets just hope they can't pressure the QB and have about 2 sacks all year. But then again they might get 7 on us and we can make another Defensive player of the week out of some bum who is washed up.

Cntrygal
10-27-2004, 07:36 PM
The way we're playing, the Cards will look like the Pats.

Mad Bomber
10-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Only one rushing TD? Not bad... too bad we can't even score one. :mad:

The only TD we have is Tom Donahoe...and that adds up to a lot of FGs.