• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

This is the game

They're the Cardinals!!! I wasn't impressed with them beating the SeaHawks last week either. This should be a 42-7 type game we should be able to run all over these pansys!!!
  • Card Trader
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
    They're the Cardinals!!! I wasn't impressed with them beating the SeaHawks last week either. This should be a 42-7 type game we should be able to run all over these pansys!!!
    LOL, this was a joke....right? If so, VERY funny....you have talent.

42 points? LOL....with Drew Bledsoe at QB? HAH! I'm sure the league leaders in takeaways(that's the Cardinals for those of you keeping score at home) are just salivating at the thought of getting to go up against Turnover Drew. The Cardinals have given up only 9 TDs all year(no rushing TDs) and you seriously think the Buffalo Bills will score 6 on them? Good stuff.

Neither team should score alot.

Cards 17
    Bills 6
    Last edited by Card Trader; 10-28-2004, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

the cards defense will eat drew up.. unless mcgahee and henry dominate the game, the cards win.. period.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Nidan
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
        the cards defense will eat drew up.. unless mcgahee and henry dominate the game, the cards win.. period.
        Just ask Shane Alexander how easy the Cards D is to run on

Comment

• Nidan
          • Oct 2004

Do you actually watch football, or more specificaly have you actaully watched a Cardinals game this year ?

Thought not, you have no clue what you are talking about. Oh and by the way be ready to welcome the Q back to the field.

Comment

• Jttsaz
            • Oct 2004

It looks like this guy is not gonna be in a good mood come Monday morning...seriously this is a game that neither team can afford to look past. Buffalo is a tough place to play but I think the Cards will get thier first road win of the season...

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jttsaz
              It looks like this guy is not gonna be in a good mood come Monday morning...seriously this is a game that neither team can afford to look past. Buffalo is a tough place to play but I think the Cards will get thier first road win of the season...
              It hasn't been a tough place to play recently. Green, just like any other coach knows that the way to beat the Bills is to keep Drew & the O on the field.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

This should be a 42-7 type game we should be able to run all over these pansys!!!
                Reality obviously has not set in yet for some. Do you realize we are just as big of pansys as the Cards are!
                Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                  Reality obviously has not set in yet for some. Do you realize we are just as big of pansys as the Cards are!
                  Its a sad day but you are probably right. I still think we will win though.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Comment

• FTG
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      He must think we're playing the Louisville Cardinals this week.
                      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

The Cardinals are playing much better football than we are. I expect us to lose, perhaps in a new and creative way.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Wow! Look at the cards fans talking trash! That's a first!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                            Wow! Look at the cards fans talking trash! That's a first!
                            With credability even!
                            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• lordofgun
                              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                              With credability even!
                              As soon as they make the playoffs, they can talk trash. Not until!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                              X