• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

McGahee named starter

The flip flopping Mularkey announced his decision on who will start on Sunday against the Cards. He flip flops more than an election candidate, or the trout you just landed in the boat.

Anyway the official word is he's named McGahee to start.

McGahee to start
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Bledsoe is still the starter....so does it really matter?

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

*sorry shelby*

As long as they don't name Wire as a starter.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

i don't think that's a concern.

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby

Your right Shelby. Henry is not the problem with this offense. It's really too bad JP was hurt in training camp. If Losman was healthy and not starting after Bledsoe's inability to lead this team during the first 6 games people would have MM and TD's head.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

I do wanna point out through it all that two guys have not sunk to that level that we had during the RJ/Flutie times. They have not divided the locker room and remain friends, for that I admire them both.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by shelby
              I bet Drew has a good week this week, I dont see the Cards DBs hanging with our WR's
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

the cards made matt hasslebeck look like a rookie.. he threw 4 picks.. and hasslebeck is 10x better than drew.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  the cards made matt hasslebeck look like a rookie.. he threw 4 picks.. and hasslebeck is 10x better than drew.
                  Its just a hunch... He may not be the best QB in the league but he also wont shell out performances like he did last sunday on a regular basis, regardless of what some people say. I think he steps up big sunday, try to ward off some negative press for the week ahead.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Buffalofan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    You are kidding me right? 10x better than Drew? Put Hasslebeck behind our sorry ass offensive line and see how good he is then. But hey, I guess you have to blame someone for the 1-5 start and the QB is the easiest target ...

Comment

• Kenny
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Buffalofan
                      You are kidding me right? 10x better than Drew? Put Hasslebeck behind our sorry ass offensive line and see how good he is then. But hey, I guess you have to blame someone for the 1-5 start and the QB is the easiest target ...
                      Well, maybe not 10x. I'd say more like 5 or 6 times better

Put Hassleback behind our line, and he might not look like a probowl calibre QB, but he'd at least look decent.
                      Let's face it, even when Bledsoe has been given time, he hasnt looked all that great. Making poor decisions, forcing throws, unable to get rid of the ball quickly, and unable to read defenses. And sure the line isnt very good, but Bledsoe has made it look much worse.

Comment

• Morgoth
                        Can you blow me where the pampers is?
                        • Jun 2003

I'd say 10x is accurate. Drew might not throw 4 int's but he always seems to turn the ball over at the worst possible moment. It also doesn't help the line's rep when he holds the ball so long. Yeah, our line isn't good but I'd like to see how they do for JP(moot point).
                        Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• Crisis
                          • Aug 2004

Hassleback throws 4 INTs against the fricken Cardinals, Drew throws 4 INTs against the Ravens D (considered to be one of the best in the league) and Hassleback is 10x better than Drew?

Hassleback is a product of the West Coast Offense.

With that being said, he's only 2x better.
                          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          Vanek is Austrian not European
                          Originally posted by Prov401
                          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                          Originally posted by better days
                          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Kenny
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Crisis
                            Hassleback throws 4 INTs against the fricken Cardinals, Drew throws 4 INTs against the Ravens D (considered to be one of the best in the league) and Hassleback is 10x better than Drew?

Hassleback is a product of the West Coast Offense.

With that being said, he's only 2x better.
                            To be fair, Arizona's defense (believe it or not) is 4th in the league in interceptions.

Comment

Working...
                            X