Fat Tony
11-12-2002, 09:57 PM
standings ...

Fat Tony
11-12-2002, 10:05 PM
Standings

Fat Tony
11-12-2002, 10:19 PM
The Dozerdogs still mamaged to hang a pasting on the Medina Mustangs despite hanging 101 points.

The Mustangs were doomed. Left on the Dozerdog bench were Tommy Maddox (40 pts), Rod Gardner (16 pts), and the Raiders (18 pts). Despite 35 from Gannon., it just wasn't the Mustang's day.

The victory gives the Dozerdogs 1st in the East, knocking Sabre Ally out of 1st for the first time all season. The Loss puts the Mustangs in the basement of the west division, 4 out of first with 4 left.

Fat Tony
11-12-2002, 10:21 PM
Flutie Rulz vs CasDhf Boners

Cas helped his playoff chances immeasureably yesterday with his 6 point victory over the Central leading Flutie Rulz. Flutie Rulz was straddled with the losses of Stephen Davis and Jerome Bettis. Flutie Rules still holds a 2 game lead in the weak central, but he needs to find some productive healthy RBs if he plans on continuing into the post season.

Casdhf takes over the wild card spot in the league ahead of Ct Bills Fan, virtue of his 49 point lead in overall points scored YTD. In an ironic twist, CtBillsFan holds the cards if these teams tie for the division lead, as he owns the division's only unbeaten recdord to date.

Fat Tony
11-12-2002, 10:36 PM
This game matched East leading OJ experience vs the West's leading Fat Pansies. It was a huge victory for the Fatso's, as they manage to hold a slim 1 game lead over the Casdhf Boners and the Ct Bills Fans.

The Pansies rode the arm of 2 year wonder ( I hope) Tom Brady and strong efforts from Dunn and Dillon. The normally high scoring OJX squad got dismal outings from pretty much everyone except Fred Taylor. The Loss drops the OJX out of a share of the East division lead.

casdhf
11-12-2002, 10:40 PM
go Bonners

Fat Tony
11-12-2002, 10:51 PM
What was Ct Bills Fan thinking? He's got Greg Williams disease.

I'm thinking he thought that he had a bye, as he did not make any critical roster changes. AAron Brooks was left on the bench, and his pathetic line up consisted of 1 player on Bye week and 1 player (Boston) who has shut it down for the season. It spells the second loss in a row, loss of 1st place in the west, and he's currently out of the WC spot.

His saving grace is that he owns a 3-0 division record, first tie breaker for a division leader. Come on , CBF, get your head back in the game!

Despite a vanilla performance from his team, the Typ0s are making a last chance run for the playoffs, 2 out of the central division and 1 out of a WC spot. He can't afford to tie for the WC spot, as he is over 100 points behind in the tie breakers.

Fat Tony
11-12-2002, 11:01 PM
The Poutines are in a nosedive. This once proud franchise was 5-1 and riding the Bledsoe/ Bills bandwagon. Thank god Wys isn't watching, or he'd be hitting all of us over the head with "I Told you the Bills O sucks this month".

Now the Poutines have lost 4 in a row and this week's Bills Bye came at the absolute worst time. The wrecking crew strung the second best total of the week, 103 points. Issac Bruce celebrated his 30th Birthday with 30 FFL points. Farve was Farve, and Ward Hines had his moster day.

The Wrecking Crew's two playoff chances are slim and none, and it was reported that slim was checking on bus schedules out of town. He's 3 games out in his division, and 2 games and 180 points behind in the WC.

Fat Tony
11-12-2002, 11:11 PM
Last, and least, was the BFZs first bowl game of the year, the toilet bowl.

The Pottymouths have never recovered from the loss of Kurt Warner. The 3-2 start has rotted away, with the 5th loss in a row. They are now the lowest scoring team in hte league. While not mathmatically eliminated, the grim reaper and the buzzards are circling the pottymouth's home field.

The Gnatmonsters are beginning the slow rise out of the gutter. After a 0-5 start, this club has knocked off 2 consecutive wins. Nothing would be sweeter than a victory over her most haed and despised rival....the Dozerdogs....

shelby
11-13-2002, 04:41 AM
:hail: Gnat!!!! Go on with your bad self!

i have overhauled my team....i am hoping to see some improvement next week...:rolleyes:

Man, my team just plain sucks. log must be proud.;)

Ebenezer
11-13-2002, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by shelby
:hail: Gnat!!!! Go on with your bad self!

i have overhauled my team....i am hoping to see some improvement next week...:rolleyes:

Man, my team just plain sucks. log must be proud.;)

ummm...you're a bills fan?? who the hell is anthony green and Moulds was on a bye week!!

JWatts
11-13-2002, 02:53 PM
there is always next year....My Mustangs never recovered from the loss of Curtis Martin in week 1 and I was doomed since then. Having 2 good QB's doesn't really help either....I usually start the wrong one. I'm still having a blast and look forward to the rest of the year.

Dazydog
11-15-2002, 08:48 PM
Shelby = don't feel bad. At least we are tied for last. You will probably win this weekend - whereas I have to play against Dozerdog. I am an underdog by 16 points. Ugly. Maybe we have a shot at the new tournament.

:curtsey:

shelby
11-15-2002, 08:51 PM
Gnat...kick his @$$ girl!!!!

i am great at being a loser:biggrin: