PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, but...

lordofgun
10-28-2004, 01:07 PM
...I don't think there's an OL in football that could protect Drew Bledsoe.

FTG
10-28-2004, 01:11 PM
We could spend 1/2 our cap on a Pro-bowl line and still be near the top in sacks allowed with that statue.

juice
10-28-2004, 01:22 PM
...I don't think there's an OL in football that could protect Drew Bledsoe.
On the flip side there isn't a QB in the League that would enjoy any level of success behind this line.. and I would wager that J. Lewis couldn't average 4 ypc running behind these misfits.

FTG
10-28-2004, 01:32 PM
On the flip side there isn't a QB in the League that would enjoy any level of success behind this line.

Bull! The line gave him plenty of time when he threw into double coverage for Deons second int. The line gave him plenty of time when he threw 3 feet behind Moulds wide open on the goal line. Even when they give him time to throw he screws up. I'd take any QB in the league over Bledsoe.

lordofgun
10-28-2004, 01:33 PM
On the flip side there isn't a QB in the League that would enjoy any level of success behind this line.. and I would wager that J. Lewis couldn't average 4 ypc running behind these misfits.
I completely disagree! Put Tom Brady behind this line, and we go to the playoffs.

juice
10-28-2004, 01:35 PM
Bull! I'd take any QB in the league over Bledsoe.
I'd take any Line in the League over this O-Line.

lordofgun
10-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Not me! Have you seen Miami's O-line?

juice
10-28-2004, 01:36 PM
I completely disagree! Put Tom Brady behind this line, and we go to the playoffs.
Put Brady behind this Line and he would end up in the ICU.. and the Run game would still only average 3.3 YPC.

FTG
10-28-2004, 01:37 PM

Of couse you would. You're boy Rubens not on it :rolleyes:

FTG
10-28-2004, 01:39 PM
Put Brady behind this Line and he would end up in the ICU.. and the Run game would still only average 3.3 YPC.

If teams had any respect for our passing game we would have a much more effective running game

lordofgun
10-28-2004, 01:40 PM
Totally disagree. <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="bg1" valign="top"><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th></tr></tbody> </table> Here are Bledsoe's sack numbers in NE:
1999: 55
2000: 45
2001 : 5 (In a little more than one game)

Tom Brady was sacked 41 times in 2001 (In only 14 games), and they still won the Super Bowl.

lordofgun
10-28-2004, 01:41 PM
Totally disagree. <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="bg1" valign="top"><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th></tr></tbody> </table> Here are Bledsoe's sack numbers in NE:
1999: 55
2000: 45
2001 : 5 (In a little more than one game)

Tom Brady was sacked 41 times in 2001 (In only 14 games), and they still won the Super Bowl.
And Drew was the one in the ICU, not Tom Brady. :D

juice
10-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Of couse you would. You're boy Rubens not on it :rolleyes:
You are exactly right.. This Line was a much better Run Blocking Line last year, This year they have no direction or leadership.

Can you tell me who our best Lineman is this year.. Because last year everyone seemed to think it was JJ.. I beg the differ.

FTG
10-28-2004, 01:51 PM

I like how you edit my post when quoting it to take out the truth about Bledsoe. There are plenty of times the line gives Bleadsoe time and he still does not make plays. You just wanna focus on the times he is not given time

SABURZFAN
10-28-2004, 06:35 PM
Have you seen Miami's O-line?

yeah...they looked real good against our defense.morris was having a great day even though we beat them.

The King
10-28-2004, 06:37 PM
Denver! I believe Drew could win a super bowl if he played in Denver

juice
10-28-2004, 06:45 PM
If teams had any respect for our passing game we would have a much more effective running game
The run sets up the pass, I thought you knew that with your extensive Knowledge of the game, Of Golf.

I think other teams lack respect for the level of talent on the O-Line, and use that too get to a pocket passer.. who was also the QB last year before TD got rid of the Line Captain.. R. Brown.

It all comes together now, we have no Pass or Run Line ability because they have no Line Leadership.

FTG
10-28-2004, 08:30 PM
The run sets up the pass, I thought you knew that with your extensive Knowledge of the game, Of Golf.

I think other teams lack respect for the level of talent on the O-Line, and use that too get to a pocket passer.. who was also the QB last year before TD got rid of the Line Captain.. R. Brown.

It all comes together now, we have no Pass or Run Line ability because they have no Line Leadership.

Drew, Ruben, Reese

You sure know how to get behind losers :up:

juice
10-28-2004, 08:38 PM
Drew, Ruben, Reese

You sure know how to get behind losers :up:
Anyone who thinks the Pass sets up the run must be a real Pro.. Golf Pro that is.

Who do you get behind? You seem to just ***** about whoever's starting. :cry:

Drew, Ruben and Reese.. all three have started every game this season.

FTG
10-28-2004, 08:42 PM
for 2 of the worst, inept, embarrassing teams in the league. Theres something to brag about :crazy:

lordofgun
10-28-2004, 09:00 PM
Anyone who thinks the Pass sets up the run must be a real Pro.. Golf Pro that is.

Who do you get behind? You seem to just ***** about whoever's starting. :cry:

Drew, Ruben and Reese.. all three have started every game this season.
And all three of them have sucked in every game!