PDA

View Full Version : Before we judge this offense and offseason.....

ScottLawrence
10-28-2004, 01:51 PM
I see posts everywhere that say..... "this players needs to be released" or " The O-Line is terrible"

But, In my oponion, Bledsoe is a CANCER to the offense. Very nice guy but, he brings the offense down and makes the players around him worse.

The Pat's knew what they had with Bledsoe and they accidentally found out what they had without him....A superbowl calibur team.

Lets wait a few weeks when we get to see Losman or Matthews perform under the same offensive players and see what we really have with this offense and offensive line.

northernbillfan
10-28-2004, 01:52 PM
Well said.

FTG
10-28-2004, 01:59 PM
I see posts everywhere that say..... "this players needs to be released" or " The O-Line is terrible"

But, In my oponion, Bledsoe is a CANCER to the offense. Very nice guy but, he brings the offense down and makes the players around him worse.

Great post except I don't even think he's a nice guy anymore. Not after comming out publically and deflecting blame onto his recievers and OL.

Mr. Miyagi
10-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Come on!!

He's not a cancer of the team! And he's still a nice guy! If you look up the word "Class" in the dictionary you'll see his picture in it!

Imagine if you were in his position, wouldn't be you frustrated as hell too? Personally I would've pointed my finger long and hard to my OL, WRs, RBs long ago. But Bledsoe, 1 season and 7 weeks later, is just beginning to speak out. You don't get classier than that.

When Losman is available, we'll need to put him in to see what kind of a spark he can provide to the offense. But Drew is by no means a cancer for crying out loud.

FTG
10-28-2004, 02:15 PM
Come on!!

If you look up the word "ass" in the dictionary you'll see his picture in it!

I agree

Crisis
10-28-2004, 02:27 PM
Come on!!

He's not a cancer of the team! And he's still a nice guy! If you look up the word "Class" in the dictionary you'll see his picture in it!

Imagine if you were in his position, wouldn't be you frustrated as hell too? Personally I would've pointed my finger long and hard to my OL, WRs, RBs long ago. But Bledsoe, 1 season and 7 weeks later, is just beginning to speak out. You don't get classier than that.

When Losman is available, we'll need to put him in to see what kind of a spark he can provide to the offense. But Drew is by no means a cancer for crying out loud.

No point.

They hear/read what they want to on Bledsoe. Anything where Bledsoe is right is obviously fake.

DaBills
10-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Classy is one thing, but why can't Drew ever get fired up about this O? They must just re-run the same post-game audio each week because he sounds suicidal and totally bemused, bewildered, befuddled...

I'd once like to see him blast the Clements for the play calling, or throw his helmet on the sideline and get in his face. Why not, apparently he's untouchable. What, they're going to bench him? Apparently ****ty play doesn't qualify, so why not show some anger Drew?

Tatonka
10-29-2004, 12:13 AM
I agree

:rofl:

pos rep for that.. funny as hell.