PDA

View Full Version : Feidler out until dec. 9th???

venis2k1
11-12-2002, 11:49 PM
i was just watching espn and they said that Jay Feidler will be out until dec. 9th. i was under the impression that his target date to get back would be dec. 1 VS. us. I hope he misses our game, it would be great to know that we have a easy game in our up coming games.

ublinkwescore
11-15-2002, 11:46 PM
Wow, things just keep getting better - we get to play the falling Chargers in a few weeks in Buffalo, we get the Bungles in the final week, the packers may opt to put in their second stringers against us if they've locked up homefield throughout the playoffs in the NFC. We get the jets, who I still think we are better then, I'm more worried about the bungles then I am the Phins seeing how Fiedler is out until after we play the fish. The Pats could be our only loss for the rest of the season (I know that that's wishful thinking no matter how you look at it, but if all of the above does happen, you can go ahead an annoint us the cinderella team for this year - I just hope the clock doesn't strike midnight on us until like 5 years have gone by).

Cntrygal
11-16-2002, 12:00 AM
Here's a link....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/1113/1460484.html

"-- Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Fiedler, sidelined by a broken thumb, will probably wait at least another 10 days before throwing a football and might not rejoin the lineup until Dec. 9.

He had hoped to return for the San Diego game Nov. 24. Instead it could be Dec. 1 at Buffalo, or more likely against Chicago the following week."

venis2k1
11-16-2002, 01:40 AM
Good news

SABURZFAN
11-16-2002, 04:43 AM
poor Dumbo.he has a bad thumbo.