X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalofan
    • Jul 2002

Tom Donahoes biggest contribution ...

What has been Tom Donahoes biggest contribution to the Bills since his arrival? I have been trying to figure this one out myself and I am drawing a blank. I am not sure if he had anything to do with the uniform change or not but I would say that was a bust. Oh yeah, then theres the great coaches he has brough to town. And who can forget his great choices he has made in the NFL draft. Mike Williams and Josh Reed are sure paying dividends arent they? I just hope Ralph realizes all of this and sends him packing .. soon ! And dont even get me started about his decision to give Dallas a top 5 draft pick next year .. ughhhh.

Donahoe ...
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Good cap management
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

the defense has improved vastly, and ST have gone from pathetic to respectable- we even have an ST touchdown this year.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Hemlepp53
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Buffalofan
        What has been Tom Donahoes biggest contribution to the Bills since his arrival? I have been trying to figure this one out myself and I am drawing a blank. I am not sure if he had anything to do with the uniform change or not but I would say that was a bust. Oh yeah, then theres the great coaches he has brough to town. And who can forget his great choices he has made in the NFL draft. Mike Williams and Josh Reed are sure paying dividends arent they? I just hope Ralph realizes all of this and sends him packing .. soon ! And dont even get me started about his decision to give Dallas a top 5 draft pick next year .. ughhhh.

Donahoe ...
        Good Point... Lets Donahoe
        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Hemlepp53
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
          the defense has improved vastly, and ST have gone from pathetic to respectable- we even have an ST touchdown this year.
          Agreed Last Year Our ST didnt look to bad either... The Defense is the TOP Improvement... But had we not grabbed one or two of the BIG NAME players for the Back Field at the price we did .. TD could of got us a decent OL and we still would have a decent D...
          @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

Spikes

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
              Agreed Last Year Our ST didnt look to bad either... The Defense is the TOP Improvement... But had we not grabbed one or two of the BIG NAME players for the Back Field at the price we did .. TD could of got us a decent OL and we still would have a decent D...
              He certainly could have done some things better. The truth is that wins are what really matters, and in that department TD is definitely a failure. But I want to give credit where credit is due- a few years back, I remember holding my breath on every special teams play. Thoughts of a 64-yard punt or a 50 yard return by Buffalo weren't even in my mind- I just desperately wanted them to avoid a turnover or allowing a TD.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                Spikes
                I will one up you a Fletcher and a Posey. He gave us a sick LB core.
                Also I feel Milloy should be considered, we got him at a time where we desperately needed a safety and his leadership abilities.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Throne Logic
                  Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                  • Aug 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  He certainly could have done some things better. The truth is that wins are what really matters, and in that department TD is definitely a failure. But I want to give credit where credit is due- a few years back, I remember holding my breath on every special teams play. Thoughts of a 64-yard punt or a 50 yard return by Buffalo weren't even in my mind- I just desperately wanted them to avoid a turnover or allowing a TD.
                  While this is true, the majority of the turn-around in this area is due primarily to one player - Moorman. We can definitely credit TD for bringing in arguably the greatest punter in Bills history. But how does that help the O-Line?
                  Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Drewpac
                    • Jul 2002

Did a great job with the defense and special teams. A horrible job with the offense and coach selection. You have to wonder how things would have gone if he never traded for Bledsoe.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      Good cap management

I was gonna say that

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                        I was gonna say that
                        me too

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                          I was gonna say that

Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                            me too

Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

did you people forget that our defense was #1 in the league prior to TD getting here? i wouldnt call that an improvement.. i would call it keeping status quo.

cap management is the only thing he has done.. although you can argue that he really hasnt managed the cap that well, because he has spent tons of money on guys that are not worth half of what they get paid like drew and teague and spikes as well.. i love spikes.. but he is not a dominant player.. he is a good linebacker that is getting paid like he is a game breaker.. now maybe that is because he isnt used right.. but as of right now.. his stats and play over the past 2 years doesnt really justify all the money he is making.. if he was at MLB, i think he would be much better, and could be a ray lewis type in that role.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X