X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Blame Billy!

He's the reason why the Bills are losing. They started losing since he was added as the official Mascot of the Buffalo Bills...

Billy Buffalo

• ArcticWildMan

I'm blaming you. You are banned from all future games and you are not allowed to watch them on TV or listen to the radio.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

billy's a homo.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
        billy's a homo.
        I agree. Billy is

Comment

• Hemlepp53
          • Jul 2004

If The Bills Needed A Kick Ass Cool Mascot What Could It Be??? What Fits The Team/Name/City???
          @Hemlepp53

Comment

• NapalmDeath
            • Aug 2004

Billy Buffalo sucks. He has gotta be the worst mascot in the league.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• mush69
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by NapalmDeath
              Billy Buffalo sucks. He has gotta be the worst mascot in the league.
              The girls that walk around with him are I can't believe they hang with such a loser.
              Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Cntrygal
                Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                • Jul 2002

I like Billy.
                Originally posted by notacon
                The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mush69
                  The girls that walk around with him are I can't believe they hang with such a loser.
                  Charlene and Tina Two promo squad member of the Jills for the past several years. Charlene's not only hot, but pretty cool as well
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Well we should have a Buffalo as a mascot but billy is just gay, even the name BILLY....

It should be Brutus the Buffalo who kicks ass first takes names later, then he goes home gets drunk and has his girl make him a sandwich.

No offense ladies but Billy is a little turd, we need a rugged mascot who always has a 5 oclock shadow.

Here is a link of a bunch of Buffalo that could kick Billys ass!
                    Last edited by The King; 10-30-2004, 08:53 AM.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                      Well we should have a Buffalo as a mascot but billy is just gay, even the name BILLY....

It should be Brutus the Buffalo who kicks ass first takes names later, then he goes home gets drunk and has his girl make him a sandwich.

No offense ladies but Billy is a little turd, we need a rugged mascot who always has a 5 oclock shadow.

Here is a link of a bunch of Buffalo that could kick Billys ass!
                      http://www.jamnart.com/Clipart-Kits/...ffalo-Mascots/

We DO have a buffalo as a mascot, he's just not allowed into the stadium. And yes, he's even a blue buffalo (very rare).
                      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

I hate that damn buffalo.

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                          We DO have a buffalo as a mascot, he's just not allowed into the stadium. And yes, he's even a blue buffalo (very rare).

I have no clue as to what your talking about
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                            I hate that damn buffalo.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard

Comment

Working...
                              X