9 carries for 70 yards, 1 TD, 7.7 avg long runs of 23 and 24

Guess his tatoo is right on!

BIG WILLIE TIME!

DraftBoy
10-31-2004, 12:53 PM
ohhh and lots of time left in the 2nd quarter

ryjam282
10-31-2004, 04:16 PM
Like I have said since day 1....He is the man and he looked great. I am so happy he is on my team. I am a huge Canes fan and find it hard to root against players from "The U" (except Sapp and Portis) but I am so glad I get to see him mature on my favorite team again.
"That's what I'm talking about Willis"

Mr. Cynical
10-31-2004, 04:18 PM
Agreed. This is the first piece of the puzzle in place.....finally. :;

Marino13Phins
10-31-2004, 04:27 PM
I wouldn't say he is back yet, you never know. But he is definitley doing a GREAT job right now. :up:

Demon
10-31-2004, 06:20 PM
Definetly a great game by Willis. Hopefully he keeps it up.

We were expected to win though and Henry did have 100+ yard games and 2TD's in the past too though. I am not saying Henry is better, but i am not going to celebrate and think we have the next Thurman Thomas on the roster just yet......

DraftBoy
10-31-2004, 06:46 PM
Nobody is saying that here yet, just saying he's looking alot like he did in college. Travis hasnt shown anything yet this season its been all Willis

Kenny
10-31-2004, 07:00 PM
Nobody is saying that here yet, just saying he's looking alot like he did in college. Travis hasnt shown anything yet this season its been all WillisI still think Willis has a bit more to go before he's back to his old form (if ever). He did look good today, but he seems a bit slower than he was in college (doesnt have that quick burst/ first step).

I know it could be that the pros is just faster, but I really think Willis still has a lot more to show us.

BillyT92679
10-31-2004, 08:26 PM
I still think Willis has a bit more to go before he's back to his old form (if ever). He did look good today, but he seems a bit slower than he was in college (doesnt have that quick burst/ first step).

I know it could be that the pros is just faster, but I really think Willis still has a lot more to show us.
Agreed
Willis looks quite good on the edge and does have burst... but neither he nor Travis are anywhere close to the level of an LT or Priest. Both Henry and McGahee have had poor yards per attempt this year. It wouldn't hurt if the Bills had a great O-Line though.

LtBillsFan66
10-31-2004, 08:27 PM
Willis is the real deal!