X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jttsaz
    • Oct 2004

Congrats Bills Fans

The Bills were by far the better team...it really seemed as if the Cards had no answer for the blitz of the Buffalo D-Line for that matter.Our O-Line just stunk it up. Our Cardinals teased us yet again beating up on the Seahawks..but they are just a terrible road team...again congrats! Enjoy the win...we'll all be miserable here in Cardinals land...
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jttsaz
    The Bills were by far the better team...it really seemed as if the Cards had no answer for the blitz of the Buffalo D-Line for that matter.Our O-Line just stunk it up. Our Cardinals teased us yet again beating up on the Seahawks..but they are just a terrible road team...again congrats! Enjoy the win...we'll all be miserable here in Cardinals land...
    Good luck for the rest of the season, especially since you still have to play some of our AFCE rivals :)
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• honey
      • Aug 2002

Thanks, guy! That was class all the way!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• honey
        • Aug 2002

Oh, hey - how do you like Denny Greene as the head coach over in Cardinals land? I'm in MN and we had hm for so many years.....Just a question.

Comment

• Jttsaz
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by honey
          Oh, hey - how do you like Denny Greene as the head coach over in Cardinals land? I'm in MN and we had hm for so many years.....Just a question.
          Well up until today we were feeling pretty good..but man this was classic Cardinals Dismal football. They just never seem to turn the corner...us Cardinals fans must be gluttons for punishment..oh well I'm gonna go spend some time on Halloween with my 4 month old daughter and remember that it's only a game...again Congrats and good luck the rest of the season..

Comment

• honey
            • Aug 2002

Well up until today we were feeling pretty good..but man this was classic Cardinals Dismal football. They just never seem to turn the corner...us Cardinals fans must be gluttons for punishment..oh well I'm gonna go spend some time on Halloween with my 4 month old daughter and remember that it's only a game...again Congrats and good luck the rest of the season..
            Well good luck to you, too! I personally thought Denny looked like a great big fat pumpkin - but that's just my opinion.

Good luck!

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

Thanks Jt! I'm thrilled to have won, and feel free to beat up on any and all other AFCE rivals for "payback".
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                • Jul 2002

Thanks, man...the penalties and special teams were killers....I feel your pain! Good luck for the rest of the season!

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla *****
                  • Jul 2002

Thanks!

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                    • Aug 2004

thanks man, I speak for myslef, but you're always wellcome back, only if you're team blows out the Crapfins. (jk, come back anytime)
                    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Easy win for you guys next week-

Comment

Working...
                      X