This was an old-fashioned ass-whipping...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

This was an old-fashioned ass-whipping...

tomorrow, we can come to our senses and realize that it was over a 2-5 team and our passing game still has issues and our D won't play as well against teams with better O-lines. But for now, let's just enjoy it....
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • honey
    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
    tomorrow, we can come to our senses and realize that it was over a 2-5 team and our passing game still has issues and our D won't play as well against teams with better O-lines. But for now, let's just enjoy it....
    You're so pessimistic!!!!! I thought everything clicked today - defense and offense. McGahee ROCKED! I don't know - I'm just getting optimistic again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• Mad Bomber
      • Jul 2002

Do you think you CAN enjoy it??? Yeah, it was a 2-4 team at the start of the game, but we were a 1-5 team! A win is a win is a win!!!!!!!!

Enjoy it if you can, Op!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry, we'll screw it up next week against the Jets....that should make you feel better!

Comment

• honey
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
        Do you think you CAN enjoy it??? Yeah, it was a 2-4 team at the start of the game, but we were a 1-5 team! A win is a win is a win!!!!!!!!

Enjoy it if you can, Op!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry, we'll screw it up next week against the Jets....that should make you feel better!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

It's been 13 1/2 months since we've beaten anyone this badly- I'm just completely unsure how to react.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mad Bomber
            • Jul 2002

It's been 13 1/2 months since we've beaten anyone this badly- I'm just completely unsure how to react.
            Just enjoy it!!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

The passing game didn't click for anyone..wind and rain made for tricky ball handling and throwing
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                Don't worry, we'll screw it up next week against the Jets....that should make you feel better!

...sad but true!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

just enjoy it until our next victory.that'll be December 5th.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                  X