PDA

View Full Version : 2-6... Just remember 2-6...

Pride
10-31-2004, 05:41 PM
That is the record of the team that we just beat!

Don't get cocky! We have the Jets, Rams and Pats coming up... no time to get cocky!

ArcticWildMan
10-31-2004, 05:46 PM
Why would anybody get cocky? We're 2-6. That's not exactly a reason to celebrate, IMO. :ill:

Mad Bomber
10-31-2004, 05:49 PM
Why would anybody get cocky? We're 2-6. That's not exactly a reason to celebrate, IMO. :ill:

Who's getting cocky? BTW, we're 2-5, not 2-6.....

We won't be 2-6 until next week! :D

imbondz
10-31-2004, 05:50 PM
yeah, but we're much better than our record. we should at least be 3-4 :::

FTG
10-31-2004, 05:51 PM
Why would anyone be cocky when Bledsoe is still our QB?

finsrclowns
10-31-2004, 06:03 PM
we're 2-5 and the Cards are 2-5. Seattle lost to them last week so I'm personally glad to get the W.

Pride
10-31-2004, 06:12 PM
I just know as Bills fans that we tend to either live on a mountain peak, or at the bottom of the valley. After the Miami game peeps were saying we were runnin the table! Then after the Ravens game we were the worst team in the history of the NFL.

FTG
10-31-2004, 06:22 PM
If we are not 2-8 in 3 weeks I will be shocked

TigerJ
10-31-2004, 06:27 PM
I'm sure not thinking playoffs. I'm hoping that starting from the Miami game Buffalo wins more than they lose. That would buy time for Mularkey. While many have started calling for his head, I happen to think he's good head coach material and has just needed some time to get used to his new role. I believe if he were to be fired, Buffalo would take a step back next season that I don't think is necessary. I'm tired of stepping backward. I think with Mularkey they can get better next season.The other reason, I hope for a strong second part of the season is that I'd like the draft pick we send to Dallas to be the lowest one possible, just because I don't like Dallas.

Cntrygal
10-31-2004, 06:31 PM
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to realize that we are 2-5. :D

Billzz
10-31-2004, 07:37 PM
Where 2-5? When did that happen............

Patti120
10-31-2004, 07:41 PM
We're going to the super bowl!!!

Just wishing

Drive 4 Five
10-31-2004, 07:45 PM
How bout them special teams? Actually they have played really well this year, probably our best and most improved unit IMO. I say best becuase they have made more plays than our "vaunted" defense. Two down-one to go. When our offense finally gets rolling we'll be a complete team. Imagine that...

ScottLawrence
10-31-2004, 08:56 PM
HAHA ****. :funny:

LtBillsFan66
10-31-2004, 08:57 PM
SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

LABillsFan
10-31-2004, 09:14 PM
I'm sure not thinking playoffs. I'm hoping that starting from the Miami game Buffalo wins more than they lose. That would buy time for Mularkey. While many have started calling for his head, I happen to think he's good head coach material and has just needed some time to get used to his new role. I believe if he were to be fired, Buffalo would take a step back next season that I don't think is necessary. I'm tired of stepping backward. I think with Mularkey they can get better next season.The other reason, I hope for a strong second part of the season is that I'd like the draft pick we send to Dallas to be the lowest one possible, just because I don't like Dallas.

I agree. He is surrounded with a wealth of knowledge in the coaching area, has Gray locked up for a few more years, has a plan and the offense does produce except for shooting itself in the foot. It's hard for a rookie head coach to win as it is but the team hasn't quit on him and they are improving. Look what the special teams have done this season. The D is sound. The Offense will come around.

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-01-2004, 06:31 AM
Buffalo Bills fans have got to be the most pessimistic fans I have ever seen. I swear, the team blows out a team and people post things like don't get too excited, the other team wasn't very good, we still have to play...

Can't I just enjoy the victory?

Come back on Thursday and tell me who we play on Sunday.

EDS
11-01-2004, 08:09 AM

I agree completely. Might as well enjoy a win while we can. Some of the pieces this team will need to be successful in the next few years are coming into place. McGahee is emerging as a tough runner with big play ability, the rookies recivers are getting experience (i.e., Evans and Euhus) while making contributions, the defense is solid, the special teams are vastly improved. Improved offensive line play, solid quarterbacking and better mental focus will take this team a long way.