• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

So where are those cardinals fans...

...that were talking trash earlier this week?

Come eat some crow, boys!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Billzz
    • Sep 2003

Did somethign I normally don't do, went to the opposing board to see what they had to say since they where talking so much trash prior to the game.

Basically they blamed everything from Special Teams to their O-line to McCown so on so forth but never did they say Buffalo beat them. Typical attitude of a team incapable of admitting they just flat out suck.

No credit to a solid defense, or holding Emmit Smith to 60 something yards (they said that stinger must of been more serious then talked about, ROFL) and all the usual inept things that happen when you get the floor wiped with your team.

Anyway they still say the bills sucked and the refrees called a horrid game otherwise they would of been in the thick of it. Agree with the refs but those calls went both ways. Can't wait till Miami runs em in the ground and 2 teams with a combined record of 3-11 spank em. Maybe then they can see what a competitive division is all about, let alone if they play Patriots and the jetties.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

typical!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Billzz
        Can't wait till Miami runs em in the ground and 2 teams with a combined record of 3-11 spank em.
        Nah, I hope they beat Miami.

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Here's one of them
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
            Where are the rest of them?

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

If they are anything like this writer here who blamed it on the weather and not the Bills stellar play, then we won't see them anytime soon.

The uprights of the goal posts swayed like staggering drunks. Flags few straight from their masts, and a towel carelessly discarded by a player spun like Dorothy's house until it wrapped around someone's leg.

The wind affected the Cardinals, too, tearing away the façade hiding their shortcomings, exposing them for all 65,887 at Ralph Wilson Stadium to see.

Special-teams gaffes. Offensive inconsistencies. Defensive lapses. Penalties. They all swirled together Sunday in the Cardinals' 38-14 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

If they are anything like this writer here who blamed it on the weather and not the Bills stellar play, then we won't see them anytime soon.

The uprights of the goal posts swayed like staggering drunks. Flags few straight from their masts, and a towel carelessly discarded by a player spun like Dorothy's house until it wrapped around someone's leg.

The wind affected the Cardinals, too, tearing away the façade hiding their shortcomings, exposing them for all 65,887 at Ralph Wilson Stadium to see.

Special-teams gaffes. Offensive inconsistencies. Defensive lapses. Penalties. They all swirled together Sunday in the Cardinals' 38-14 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
                Sounds like it's official:

Ralph Wilson Stadium blows.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                  Where are the rest of them?

i've been calling them out in the Smack Zone.i haven't heard from them.did they fly south for the winter?
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Card Trader
                    • Oct 2004

THAT is what you consider "stellar" play by your team? I thought it was pretty pathetic on both sides.

I figured the game would come down to field position, considering the weather....and the Bills Special teams was far better prepared for this game than the Cardinals. So I can see the angle about the weather, but plain and simple, the Cardinals got beat....and beat bad, on the scoreboard.

Just can't have teams start 3 drives inside the opponents 30 and let them return a kick for a TD. No team is going to stand a chance when that happens.

One team was prepared, one team wasn't, the game was dominated on the scoreboard and field position. Good win for the Bills and their fans, enjoy it guys. I liked the intensity your defense showed.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                      • Aug 2004

we'd take your offensive line
                      http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Crisis
                        • Aug 2004

There's atleast 20 more Cardinal fans in the world.

Speak up.
                        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                        Vanek is Austrian not European
                        Originally posted by Prov401
                        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                        Originally posted by better days
                        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• G. Host
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billzz
                          No credit to a solid defense, or holding Emmit Smith to 60 something yards (they said that stinger must of been more serious then talked about, ROFL) and all the usual inept things that happen when you get the floor wiped with your team.
                          That is Emmitt and Emmitt fans for you; when he has a good game it is because he came back from "life theatening" injuries and when he has a bad game it is due to an injury.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Card Trader
                            THAT is what you consider "stellar" play by your team? I thought it was pretty pathetic on both sides.

I figured the game would come down to field position, considering the weather....and the Bills Special teams was far better prepared for this game than the Cardinals. So I can see the angle about the weather, but plain and simple, the Cardinals got beat....and beat bad, on the scoreboard.

Just can't have teams start 3 drives inside the opponents 30 and let them return a kick for a TD. No team is going to stand a chance when that happens.

One team was prepared, one team wasn't, the game was dominated on the scoreboard and field position. Good win for the Bills and their fans, enjoy it guys. I liked the intensity your defense showed.
                            I like the fact that you showed back up to eat some crow. Unlike your fellow Zona fans. At least you have a pair.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
                              That is Emmitt and Emmitt fans for you; when he has a good game it is because he came back from "life theatening" injuries and when he has a bad game it is due to an injury.
                              Give Emmitt some credit. He came out and said it wasn't the weather or the elements or an injury...quote source
                              Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                              "Given the outlook, Troy (Hambrick) and I were prepared to carry the ball 40 times, but it just did not work out that way," said Smith. "Weather is not an excuse. If they travel to Arizona, they play in the heat. They had to play in the same weather today. We just kept shooting ourselves in the foot."
                              And yeah Card Trader, I did say our team's play was stellar. I didn't meant the whole team. McGee was stellar, Moorman was stellar (as always) McGahee was stellar, Adams was stellar...

Comment

Working...
                              X