PDA

View Full Version : More WM over-glorification...

ajsdx
10-31-2004, 07:58 PM
"McGahee presented the football with which he scored his first career touchdown to fullback Daimon Shelton -- a reward for springing the run with a big block. "It was a great feeling," Shelton said. "It was very classy for him to do that."

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20041031_ARI@BUF

Drive 4 Five
10-31-2004, 08:26 PM
"McGahee presented the football with which he scored his first career touchdown to fullback Daimon Shelton -- a reward for springing the run with a big block. "It was a great feeling," Shelton said. "It was very classy for him to do that."

Nice. But why do you have to call it over glorifying...? I for one am absolutely f**king thrilled that he is on our team. McGahee is bad ass. I mean he has basically overcome the impossible and we sure as hell could use a few more guys like him on our team.

LtBillsFan66
10-31-2004, 08:28 PM
I LOVE McGahee. He's my daddy.

LABillsFan
10-31-2004, 09:00 PM
"I know one thing, I have a newfound respect for Jim Kelly and what he did here," McCown said, referring to the Bills Hall of Fame quarterback. "It was the toughest conditions I've ever played in."

Amen brother.

Voltron
10-31-2004, 09:17 PM
"I know one thing, I have a newfound respect for Jim Kelly and what he did here," McCown said, referring to the Bills Hall of Fame quarterback. "It was the toughest conditions I've ever played in."

Amen brother.
HELL YEAH!!!!

Ya beat me to that quote :D

hurls
10-31-2004, 10:12 PM

Amen brother.

Very true. Makes you appreciate what a lot of them did, including Norwood.

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2004, 10:20 PM
Very true. Makes you appreciate what a lot of them did, including Norwood.
NOW you're too carried away.

Dozerdog
10-31-2004, 11:01 PM
:rofl:@ "Over-glorification"

Yet the same fans probably eat up the Terrel Owens/Jeremy Shockey crap.

Ok...I'm all for it if he keeps scoring..:rolleyes:

Tatonka
10-31-2004, 11:14 PM
i didnt think that was overglorification at all..

and it was a classy classy move.. that is the kind of stuff that endears you to your teammates and fans.. not a bad recovery after dogging it on the int return like a pus last week.

Tatonka
10-31-2004, 11:15 PM

Amen brother.

funny.. surprised mccown doesnt have a new found respect for bledsoe.. :snicker:

Demon
10-31-2004, 11:22 PM
Very classy move. I like it, I like McGahee, i won't get carried away and call him the savior but i think he will be a solid NFLer and and i think part 1 of 3 for our bright future is panning out great.

McGahee, Evans and Losman are gonna have a ton of fun playing together and it should be an exciting era of new Bills football.

Gunzlingr
11-01-2004, 09:13 AM
I LOVE McGahee. He's my daddy.
Yet he looks so young!