PDA

View Full Version : Big positive from the coaching

colin
10-31-2004, 08:05 PM
Well,

they say disciplin and special teams is how you rate a coach, we have been playing some of the best special teams i have ever seen from a bills team.

now we have not been the most disciplined, but we seem to be getting better.

seeing us play great special teams

seeing sam adams come back from having blowouts to playing his ass off, and edwards still kicking ass

and seeing us stop throwing too much in the red zone, mixing it up is all we need, not forcing pass or run, against a team who is the best in the NFL (beleive it or not) at taking the ball away, especially in the red zone

All this tells me our rook coaches might just have a future in this game.

i think that last point is especially important, they made whatever changes they had to to get us running in the end zone, including playing our D players!

making the adjustment for this, and from henry to willis, tells me we have adaptable coaches, and that is really the most important thing

go bills

LABillsFan
10-31-2004, 09:20 PM
Well,

they say disciplin and special teams is how you rate a coach, we have been playing some of the best special teams i have ever seen from a bills team.

now we have not been the most disciplined, but we seem to be getting better.

seeing us play great special teams

seeing sam adams come back from having blowouts to playing his ass off, and edwards still kicking ass

and seeing us stop throwing too much in the red zone, mixing it up is all we need, not forcing pass or run, against a team who is the best in the NFL (beleive it or not) at taking the ball away, especially in the red zone

All this tells me our rook coaches might just have a future in this game.

i think that last point is especially important, they made whatever changes they had to to get us running in the end zone, including playing our D players!

making the adjustment for this, and from henry to willis, tells me we have adaptable coaches, and that is really the most important thing

go bills

And tell me this guy isn't smart. He hired one of the best OLine coaches, get's Krumrie, Wyche keeps Gray and get's his players amped to play ST. This is what a good coach does. He's inexperienced so he goes out and gets people he can lean on who have been there.

SABURZFAN
11-01-2004, 01:39 PM
the coaching staff is not the problem with this team.it's Donna Ho.

justasportsfan
11-01-2004, 02:05 PM
I always knew Danny Smith was a crappy st coach.