PDA

View Full Version : Dose anyone even care !??????

shotgun
10-31-2004, 10:25 PM
Dose anyone even care that josh reed banged up his knee in the 1st Qtr and never came back into the game i have not hurd anyone talk about it at all on these boards???? whats going on here i know he drops like 9 of 10 balls trowin his way but the guys is a big part of our offense as that slot wr....
and dose anyone know anymore info on him ....

thanks .... the rude bills fan

hurls
10-31-2004, 10:27 PM
Dose anyone even care that josh reed banged up his knee in the 1st Qtr and never came back into the game i have not hurd anyone talk about it at all on these boards???? whats going on here i know he drops like 9 of 10 balls trowin his way but the guys is a big part of our offense as that slot wr....

Don't know anymore info on him. But he's a big part of the offense? No wonder Drew only passed for 86 yards.

Turf
10-31-2004, 10:29 PM
Very strange.
I was just thinking the same thing. No one, and I mean almost no one has asked, what the status of Josh Reed?
Reed has proven that he is distracted. I'm not saying he's not capable, but his mind is elsewhere. A real bust at this point. We should have drafted that Guard instead. I'm still pissed about that.

shotgun
10-31-2004, 10:29 PM
drew did not really go deep at all because of the 30 mph winds
thats why thay ran the ball 40 times in this game.... but bledsoe did put it in the endzone when it counted ...

JJamezz
10-31-2004, 10:32 PM
"I've got to come back in (Monday) and have the doctors take a look at it, but I should be all right," Reed admitted while walking around under his own power in the locker room after the game.

Reed said he could have returned to the game if absolutely needed but was held out for precautionary reasons.

http://admin.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2870

LABillsFan
10-31-2004, 10:34 PM
Good question. To answer, no.

hurls
10-31-2004, 10:34 PM
"I've got to come back in (Monday) and have the doctors take a look at it, but I should be all right," Reed admitted while walking around under his own power in the locker room after the game.

Reed said he could have returned to the game if absolutely needed but was held out for precautionary reasons.

That's funny. If absolutely needed.

shotgun
10-31-2004, 10:35 PM

thanks jj

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2004, 10:37 PM
Reed sucks. Give Aiken a chance. I think he can do good things.

JJamezz
10-31-2004, 10:41 PM
That's funny. If absolutely needed.

:chuckle:

Demon
10-31-2004, 11:10 PM

I don't see why not give Aiken a better look, but honestly i don't think it will matter too much. I don't see either of these guys being anything worth while in the NFL. Maybe, if they work really really hard, they will be 3rd WR's on a average team. But if they ever play on a contender, i don't see them being anything but a 4th WR.

Pride
10-31-2004, 11:23 PM
When Reed when down, I turned to BAM and said... GOOD!

The guy brings this receiving core down. I have 0 faith in him, and I think Bledsoe does as well. Dudes got bricks for hands, no speed, no height, no strength. Might as well throw Dozer out there =D

Dozerdog
10-31-2004, 11:50 PM

The guy brings this receiving core down. I have 0 faith in him, and I think Bledsoe does as well. Dudes got bricks for hands, no speed, no height, no strength. Might as well throw Dozer out there =D

Rooting for your own players to go down with an injury? :down:

Bad karma, man!:shakeno:

LtBillsFan66
10-31-2004, 11:51 PM
Any word? Looked like he took a helmet. Prolly bruised, not torn or anyting. I agree with Dozer. Being happy about an injury, ESPECIALLY on your team, is totally classless.

ShadowHawk7
11-01-2004, 09:06 AM
Aiken had a chance at #3 WR, and he did squat with it, one dropped pass, which seems to be a usual when Bledsoe has gone to him this year. I still like him, and think he could be good, but he has to catch the ball and get open much more consistently, if he wants to be a decent contribution.

Rude American
11-01-2004, 09:08 AM
the rude bills fan

The RUDE Bills fan? What the hell's this horse****? There's oloy room for one rude guy, buddy, and that's. It's been that way for years. So **** off.

Dozerdog
11-01-2004, 09:11 AM
OK Rudy- calm down with calling people homos, telling them to F off- and that nonsnse.

Pride
11-01-2004, 09:26 AM
I wasnt rooting for him to get hurt! But once he was up, walking around, but still unable to play, I was thrilled! And you cant tell me that 3/4 of this board wouldnt be ecstatic if bledsoe went down due to a non-career threatening injury once JP is healthy!

Don't flame me just because I am willing to admit it!

The_Philster
11-01-2004, 09:29 AM
I wasnt rooting for him to get hurt! But once he was up, walking around, but still unable to play, I was thrilled! And you cant tell me that 3/4 of this board wouldnt be ecstatic if bledsoe went down due to a non-career threatening injury once JP is healthy!

:1: :down: I couldn't stand Flutie but didn't root for him to get hurt nor was I happy when he did.

finsrclowns
11-01-2004, 09:36 AM
Aiken had a chance at #3 WR, and he did squat with it, one dropped pass, which seems to be a usual when Bledsoe has gone to him this year. I still like him, and think he could be good, but he has to catch the ball and get open much more consistently, if he wants to be a decent contribution.

Aiken asked Reed "how do I succeed as a receiver in the NFL". Reed said, "just follow what I do. Before every offensive series put on your gloves and then dip your hands in the big butter churn I bring with me for the games. It gives you a real edge over the other guys."

LtBillsFan66
11-01-2004, 09:59 AM

:1:

Kolbiss
11-01-2004, 11:23 AM

I wasn't happy he went down, but I really didn't give it a second thought. He really has done jack squat!!!.....Tell me again why we released Shaw?? :doh:

Michael82
11-01-2004, 03:16 PM
:1: :down: I couldn't stand Flutie but didn't root for him to get hurt nor was I happy when he did.
What about Rob Johnson? I know i was happy when he went down several times for Doug Flutie to take over for him.

SABURZFAN
11-01-2004, 03:30 PM

he was a waste of a pick. :mad: we could have gotten an OL.

The_Philster
11-01-2004, 06:11 PM
What about Rob Johnson? I know i was happy when he went down several times for Doug Flutie to take over for him.
same thing :down:

BillsRockSOMUCH
11-01-2004, 06:45 PM
I agree, as I believe someone has already said what's special about him? Bad speed, bad hands, has no great physical attribues IMO.

NapalmDeath
11-02-2004, 01:34 AM

Exactly. Aside from his "Great" game against Minnesota 2 years ago, he hasn't shown me anything except that he likes to drop the ball. And since we have to throw DL in to help out our piss poor OL, I think this is a great point.