• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shotgun
    stop smokeing for your own health
    • May 2004

Dose anyone even care !??????

Dose anyone even care that josh reed banged up his knee in the 1st Qtr and never came back into the game i have not hurd anyone talk about it at all on these boards???? whats going on here i know he drops like 9 of 10 balls trowin his way but the guys is a big part of our offense as that slot wr....
    and dose anyone know anymore info on him ....

thanks .... the rude bills fan
  • hurls
    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by shotgun
    Dose anyone even care that josh reed banged up his knee in the 1st Qtr and never came back into the game i have not hurd anyone talk about it at all on these boards???? whats going on here i know he drops like 9 of 10 balls trowin his way but the guys is a big part of our offense as that slot wr....
    and dose anyone know anymore info on him ....

thanks .... the rude bills fan
    Don't know anymore info on him. But he's a big part of the offense? No wonder Drew only passed for 86 yards.

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

Very strange.
      I was just thinking the same thing. No one, and I mean almost no one has asked, what the status of Josh Reed?
      Reed has proven that he is distracted. I'm not saying he's not capable, but his mind is elsewhere. A real bust at this point. We should have drafted that Guard instead. I'm still pissed about that.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• shotgun
        • May 2004

drew did not really go deep at all because of the 30 mph winds
        thats why thay ran the ball 40 times in this game.... but bledsoe did put it in the endzone when it counted ...

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

"I've got to come back in (Monday) and have the doctors take a look at it, but I should be all right," Reed admitted while walking around under his own power in the locker room after the game.

Reed said he could have returned to the game if absolutely needed but was held out for precautionary reasons.

Comment

• LABillsFan
            • Aug 2002

Good question. To answer, no.
            I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• hurls
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by JJamezz
              "I've got to come back in (Monday) and have the doctors take a look at it, but I should be all right," Reed admitted while walking around under his own power in the locker room after the game.

Reed said he could have returned to the game if absolutely needed but was held out for precautionary reasons.

http://admin.buffalobills.com/news/n...p?news_id=2870
              That's funny. If absolutely needed.

Comment

• shotgun
                • May 2004

Originally posted by JJamezz

http://admin.buffalobills.com/news/n...p?news_id=2870

thanks jj

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Reed sucks. Give Aiken a chance. I think he can do good things.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by slruh
                    That's funny. If absolutely needed.

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                      I don't see why not give Aiken a better look, but honestly i don't think it will matter too much. I don't see either of these guys being anything worth while in the NFL. Maybe, if they work really really hard, they will be 3rd WR's on a average team. But if they ever play on a contender, i don't see them being anything but a 4th WR.
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Pride
                        • Jul 2002

When Reed when down, I turned to BAM and said... GOOD!

The guy brings this receiving core down. I have 0 faith in him, and I think Bledsoe does as well. Dudes got bricks for hands, no speed, no height, no strength. Might as well throw Dozer out there =D

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
                          When Reed when down, I turned to BAM and said... GOOD!

The guy brings this receiving core down. I have 0 faith in him, and I think Bledsoe does as well. Dudes got bricks for hands, no speed, no height, no strength. Might as well throw Dozer out there =D

Rooting for your own players to go down with an injury?

Bad karma, man!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                            • Jul 2002

Any word? Looked like he took a helmet. Prolly bruised, not torn or anyting. I agree with Dozer. Being happy about an injury, ESPECIALLY on your team, is totally classless.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                              Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                              Aiken had a chance at #3 WR, and he did squat with it, one dropped pass, which seems to be a usual when Bledsoe has gone to him this year. I still like him, and think he could be good, but he has to catch the ball and get open much more consistently, if he wants to be a decent contribution.
                              "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                              -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X