PDA

View Full Version : What I love most about the Pats losing this game?

Mr. Miyagi
10-31-2004, 11:04 PM
The unloading of the Tom Brady bandwagon from the media. :snicker:

jmb1099
11-01-2004, 12:23 AM
Amen

Dozerdog
11-01-2004, 06:46 AM
They are on the road, to a hot team with one loss, missign their star RB- and they finished the game without their two starting CB's.

It's one friggin' loss. Have them go 0-for November and then I'll buy into this. I thought everyone was melodramatic and over-reacting only to the Bills games.

OpIv37
11-01-2004, 07:08 AM
They are on the road, to a hot team with one loss, missign their star RB- and they finished the game without their two starting CB's.

It's one friggin' loss. Have them go 0-for November and then I'll buy into this. I thought everyone was melodramatic and over-reacting only to the Bills games.

But who have the Pats beat this year? 2-5 Buffalo, 1-6 Miami, 2-5 Arizona- they beat the Jets and Indy, so they're 2-1 against good teams. That's nothing spectacular. I can't wait until next week to see how they rebound.

Mr. Miyagi
11-01-2004, 07:47 AM
I can't wait until next week to see how they rebound.
I can. I hope they don't at all. :up:

Ickybaluky
11-01-2004, 10:02 AM
But who have the Pats beat this year? 2-5 Buffalo, 1-6 Miami, 2-5 Arizona- they beat the Jets and Indy, so they're 2-1 against good teams. That's nothing spectacular. I can't wait until next week to see how they rebound.

They beat Seattle as well. Seattle, Indy and the Jets are all good teams that they beat.

There were injuries, but nobody needs to make excuses for Brady. He still performs, as witnessed by his 60% completions, 7.72 yds/att, 13-to-7 TD-to-Int ratio and 90.8 QB Rating.

As for the Pats, injuries are part of the game and nobody is going to cry a river for them. They are a resilient team, and they will have to stay competitive until Dillon, Branch, Ashworth, Light, Law and Poole return. They are going to lose more games, but in the end they will have a chance to defend their title. As a fan, I can't ask for more than that.

OpIv37
11-01-2004, 10:41 AM
They beat Seattle as well. Seattle, Indy and the Jets are all good teams that they beat.

There were injuries, but nobody needs to make excuses for Brady. He still performs, as witnessed by his 60% completions, 7.72 yds/att, 13-to-7 TD-to-Int ratio and 90.8 QB Rating.

As for the Pats, injuries are part of the game and nobody is going to cry a river for them. They are a resilient team, and they will have to stay competitive until Dillon, Branch, Ashworth, Light, Law and Poole return. They are going to lose more games, but in the end they will have a chance to defend their title. As a fan, I can't ask for more than that.

I forgot about Seattle. Still, this loss notwithstanding- we'd kill to be 6-1 right now. I think the Jets will fall apart and NE will win the division.

Gunzlingr
11-01-2004, 11:02 AM
Until the Bills contend, I will root for the Jets in the division. I hate Miami, and can't stand Brady. I really don't hate any of the Jets, so they I will hope they win if the Bills can't.

If the Bills were in the hunt, all bets would be off.

G. Host
11-01-2004, 10:59 PM
The unloading of the Tom Brady bandwagon from the media. :snicker:

Madden is still a full time receiver for Brady.