• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

The Willis effect on the Oline

"It feels great," McGahee said. "We had a challenge on our shoulders, and that was getting us a rushing touchdown. I didn't care who it was. That was the goal."

His efforts certainly inspired Buffalo's offensive linemen.

"When you see him shucking guys downfield, it gets you excited," guard Chris Villarrial said. "You just want to keep pounding the ball.... I'm proud of Willis stepping in."

Expert recap and game analysis of the Buffalo Bills vs. Arizona Cardinals NFL game from October 31, 2004 on ESPN.

Speaks volumes on the positive effect a single player can have on a team, eh? Same goes for the flipside, e.g., negative effect by Drew. Man I can't wait for JP to get in there and give the offense another source of fresh, positive energy.
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

nah, I say we bench Drew now and ride it out with Shane.

oh sorry, just woke up. I would love to see JP right now.
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Comment

• SCHERER
        • Aug 2004

It was great to see him have a great day and I really hope theres many more to come for Willis!!

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
          • May 2003

Originally posted by SCHERER
          It was great to see him have a great day and I really hope theres many more to come for Willis!!
          Me too...and just think that people say he is just getting started and that he is still not 100%. This guy is the real deal. When he fell to us in the draft, I don't think Donahoe even hesitated becuase he felt that despite the risk involved, McGahee is one of those truly rare players that comes around once every blue moon. I think the best is yet to come.

Comment

Working...
          X