PDA

View Full Version : Defense Blitz packages!!!!

tampabay25690
11-01-2004, 09:27 AM
I thought in the Arizona game, that Jerry Grey had a great gameplan!!! This was the most blitzing I have seen from the Bills in a while. The defense looked real quick and showed some emotion!!!! After watching the Pittsburg game vs New England thats what the Steelers did to Brady also.

I would have to say Ron Edwards has been the Bills most improved Defensive player this year and it is greta to see!!!! If we have the same game plan against the Jets coming up we will have 3 wins after Sunday!!!!!!

I see much improvement with this team..... Can you believe the Bills actually have 2 Kick off returns for TD's this year...WOW....
GO BILLS :fab2:

Dozerdog
11-01-2004, 09:32 AM
The younger and less experienced the QB- the more of the Blitz you will see. When we play Brady again- we won't Blitz nearly as much. He will eat the defense alive

Tatonka
11-01-2004, 10:01 AM
ron edwards is playing great.. good to see.

cant wait till we move vincent to FS.. i am comfortable with mcgee at corner as well.

Buffalofan
11-01-2004, 10:19 AM
Its also very easy to blitz the hell out of a team when the weather dictates the game. Lets face it, Arizona (or Buffalo for that matter) was unable to throw deep in the wind and rain so it was open season on the Quarterback. But it was fun to watch thats for sure. I hope they dont try that against Pennington next week though .. he will kill us if we do. Not to mention the fact that Curtis Martin is having a monster season and is pretty good at blitz pickup.

EDS
11-01-2004, 10:20 AM
I think that given the weather, and being up by a few scores, calling a blitz is a no brainer.

tampabay25690
11-01-2004, 11:17 AM
ron edwards is playing great.. good to see.

cant wait till we move vincent to FS.. i am comfortable with mcgee at corner as well.

Yea I agree with you, that would be a great secondary.. Vincent and Milloy!!!!

tampabay25690
11-01-2004, 11:18 AM
Its also very easy to blitz the hell out of a team when the weather dictates the game. Lets face it, Arizona (or Buffalo for that matter) was unable to throw deep in the wind and rain so it was open season on the Quarterback. But it was fun to watch thats for sure. I hope they dont try that against Pennington next week though .. he will kill us if we do. Not to mention the fact that Curtis Martin is having a monster season and is pretty good at blitz pickup.

Still the Bills have a quick enough D to be able to blitz the hell out of teams!!!!