• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Possible future Jets stadium

I hate stadiums with partial roofs that leave ugly and distracting shadows on the field
    Last edited by northernbillfan; 11-01-2004, 10:37 AM. Reason: Adding the image tags
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Why would they want a roof? There goes the home-field advantage in the winter.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

Jets fans are wusses.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

It looks like one of those fake stadiums you see in Madden.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Notice the roof is only covering up the fans. Those ******ed millionaires still have to play in the snow and rain on the field.

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape

I hate stadiums with partial roofs that leave ugly and distracting shadows on the field

It's hard to tell if that roof is all the way open.

I hear the Stadium will be a lot like Houston's.

To pay the astronomical costs of the stadium- the roof is needed to give the Stadium use all year round. They could always leave it open on cold days if they wanted an advantage.

With a roof- they could play an NCAA final four in there, hold conventions, all sorts of stuff

Comment

Working...
            X