• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Love that shuttle pass

It worked again for the Bills. The beauty of a play like that is opposing teams can plan for it all they want, but it's such a trick play that they never know when it's coming.

Statue of Liberty's, reverse [plays, flea flickers can all be read by defenses, but the shuttle is our gem.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
    It worked again for the Bills. The beauty of a play like that is opposing teams can plan for it all they want, but it's such a trick play that they never know when it's coming.

Statue of Liberty's, reverse [plays, flea flickers can all be read by defenses, but the shuttle is our gem.
    It's really not that much of a "trick" play.

It's basically a draw play with a long hand-off.

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I know it's not exactly a "trick play" but it catches the D off guard since they are expecting play action.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

it seems to work for us.i'm not saying that we should use it a lot but 3-4 times a game would be nice.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
        X