PDA

View Full Version : I love it...

Bill Brasky
11-01-2004, 11:38 AM
Just watching "sportscenter" and apparently the Steelers are now the best team in football.

BAM
11-01-2004, 11:39 AM
I think the Eagles beat them bad next week.

Bill Brasky
11-01-2004, 11:40 AM
I just love the bandwagon society we live in. It's great.

BAM
11-01-2004, 11:45 AM
Yah no doubt. I am guilty of hopping on the Wills wagon recently though... :(

Kolbiss
11-01-2004, 11:52 AM
Yah no doubt. I am guilty of hopping on the Wills wagon recently though... :(

Hey buddy, Bills fans need to hop on too anything they can these days!!! We ar all searching for something!!!!!

Bill Brasky
11-01-2004, 11:52 AM
I think the Eagles beat them bad next week.

Great, just what we need. Another 7 hours worth of Terrell Owens talking smack and doing ******ed endzone dances to feed the egos of those idiot Philly fans.

OpIv37
11-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Great, just what we need. Another 7 hours worth of Terrell Owens talking smack and doing ******ed endzone dances to feed the egos of those idiot Philly fans.
Idiot Philly fans are better than idiot NE fans. The bandwagon thing is just about the media being lazy. They report the easiest story- for the last two seasons, it was Tom Brady. Now, they're going to be kissing Rothlisberger's ass for a while.

But, let them- we play Pittsburgh once every two or three seasons, and NE twice a year. I'd rather watch 9 million TV commercials with Big Ben than with Tom Brady.

Bill Brasky
11-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Idiot Philly fans are better than idiot NE fans. The bandwagon thing is just about the media being lazy. They report the easiest story- for the last two seasons, it was Tom Brady. Now, they're going to be kissing Rothlisberger's ass for a while.

But, let them- we play Pittsburgh once every two or three seasons, and NE twice a year. I'd rather watch 9 million TV commercials with Big Ben than with Tom Brady.

I don't think Pats fans are as bad as Philly fans. Now if your talking Boston in general then I think you might have an argument.

I always thought Philly was the worst group of fans, but after the Pats won the last 2 super bowls and Boston fans STILL pissed and moaned about how bad they had it cuz their baseball team hadn't won I found that absolutely pathetic. Your basketball team has won more than anybody, the Bruins have won a few cups, and your football team won 2 of the last 3 superbowls and had a impressive winning streak and they STILL *****ed about how bad of a sports town it was. At least Philly fans have a legit gripe.

OpIv37
11-01-2004, 12:36 PM
I don't think Pats fans are as bad as Philly fans. Now if your talking Boston in general then I think you might have an argument.

I always thought Philly was the worst group of fans, but after the Pats won the last 2 super bowls and Boston fans STILL pissed and moaned about how bad they had it cuz their baseball team hadn't won I found that absolutely pathetic. Your basketball team has won more than anybody, the Bruins have won a few cups, and your football team won 2 of the last 3 superbowls and had a impressive winning streak and they STILL *****ed about how bad of a sports town it was. At least Philly fans have a legit gripe.

Philly fans are definitely more violent than NE fans- I wouldn't want to root for the away team in that stadium. But NE fans are DEFINITELY more annoying. And you're right- they were complete pansy-asses about the Red Sox. Three successful franchises, and one team that's good except when it plays the Yankees. That's not exactly a bad sports town. Come to Buffalo where there's only 2 teams, neither has ever won a championship, and they seem to get screwed more than their fair share of the time (skate in the crease, Music City Miracle, wide right...)

Cntrygal
11-01-2004, 12:50 PM
I hope the Steelers beat Philly - then I don't care what they do unless they play another AFCE team.

SABURZFAN
11-01-2004, 01:04 PM
the Steelers have been playing some good football.they really turned it around.