• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

We can play with the Jets

We should've won that game heck we did win that game if our D didn't breakdown and let them drive down the field and kick the winning FG. It's payback time Jets our D will stop you this time you
  • Icer
    • Aug 2004

if, if, if, if, if, if
    Here's another if
    if the Jets hadn't gone to Prevent/Sleep mode it wouldn't have even been close

Although I never like playing @BUF, the Bills are usually tough to beat there. I'd definetly think the Bills have a chance, but not based on the last game in which the Jets pretty much dominated until those 2 drives.

If they play like they did towards the later end, then yeah they'd be tough to beat. But the Bills were pretty inept on O for all but 2 drives.
    Last edited by Icer; 11-01-2004, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
      • Jan 2004

I could see us winning this game and everyone will think we are going on some kind of "run" but, we will all be dissapointed when we get slapped in New England two weeks from now.

Im glad im expecting it.
      You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Icer
        if, if, if, if, if, if
        Here's another if

Although I never like playing @BUF, the Bills are usually tough to beat there. I'd definetly think the Bills have a chance, but not based on the last game in which the Jets pretty much dominated until those 2 drives.

If they play like they did towards the later end, then yeah they'd be tough to beat. But the Bills were pretty inept on O for all but 2 drives.
        Why would the Jets go on sleep mode after the Bills score, and then the Bills get the ball back? 13 - 7 on sleep mode? Come on. If that was the case you D - Coordinator is to blame on that one.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
          • May 2003

if, if, if, if, if, if
          Here's another if

Let us just see if ol' Icer makes it back here if the J.E.T.S. SUCK SUCK SUCK lose. It is easy to sit back and run your mouth but can you handle it when you guys get spanked?

Comment

• Billzz
            • Sep 2003

Definetly going to be a tuff game if the same team shows up that did Monday night against Miami. 2 100 rushers and a pretty good defense, gonna be along day.

Comment

• Voltron
              • Jul 2002

After watching a bit of last night’s game I am not too sure. We definitely have a much better D but it is tough to run on the Jets. If we can control the pace of the game and keep the ball out of Chad’s hands we will have a much better chance. I just don’t see us playing like we did last weekend against a Jets team that has a new and improved D line and Curtis Martin. We had a heck of a time shutting down Smith (the first half) and he is 35 years old and not having a really good season. All depends on Which Sam Adams shows up. The one form last week and the week before, or the one from the first 3 games?
              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
              - Mark Twain

Comment

• ct bills fan
                • Jul 2002

if, if, if, if, if, if
                Here's another if

Icer, do you think about what you're saying before you say it? Evans burned single coverage for his TD that put the bills up 14-13. The Jets blitzed on that play and the Bills picked it up. Prevent defense doesn't involve blitzes and single coverage on the wideouts.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by Billzz
                  Definetly going to be a tuff game if the same team shows up that did Monday night against Miami. 2 100 rushers and a pretty good defense, gonna be along day.
                  What does that statistic tell us? That the Dolphins clearly quit. This game will come down to who can make tyhe critical plays in the 4th quarter and right now I have to give that edge to the Jets. Do we have a chance? Absolutley and we will give just as good as we get. You heard TKO say that we cannot afford to lose one more game in order to make the playoffs. To me that is a sure sign that they are going to bring it all day, and lay it all out on the field. Whatever happens...happens but oh yeah baby...we'll bring it!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

i hope we can capitalize early on the Jets if they come out flat.if we don't,we may be in for a long day.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                      Let us just see if ol' Icer makes it back here if the J.E.T.S. SUCK SUCK SUCK lose. It is easy to sit back and run your mouth but can you handle it when you guys get spanked?
                      Regardless, we will still back our team, win or lose! It is going to be a great game! But the question is, can you handle it if you get beat?

Comment

• SuperJetFan
                        I eat big, fat, juicy Sausage.
                        • Dec 2003

Good luck guys.. My boys are on an unstoppable streak. We've lost one game and only see us maybe losing one more to the Steelers. Bend over and kiss good-bye.. Jet 31 Bills 13

Bledsoe hits the dirt 7 times. Big Bad Abe is coming for him and there ain't no stopping him.. get read for the "FEAR Factor", Ferguson, Ellis, Abraham, and Robertson
                        We love it that you hate us....
                        Jets fans

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
                          Regardless, we will still back our team, win or lose! It is going to be a great game! But the question is, can you handle it if you get beat?
                          I don't ever think that I handle it very well so no, but...if we play hard and compete...I do feel a little better. What about you? Your Jets are hot and they go down to Buffalo, play their asses off and get spanked like they did this time last year when they were so determined to climb out of the cellar and make a strong push at the end of the year. Well we put a stop to that little dream didn't we? So how would that make you feel pal? Huh? Huh?

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                            I don't ever think that I handle it very well so no, but...if we play hard and compete...I do feel a little better. What about you? Your Jets are hot and they go down to Buffalo, play their asses off and get spanked like they did this time last year when they were so determined to climb out of the cellar and make a strong push at the end of the year. Well we put a stop to that little dream didn't we? So how would that make you feel pal? Huh? Huh?
                            I am not here to talk crap with everyone in this forum. But why do you sit here and talk about a game from last year, when we have already played one game this year? No person takes it well when their team loses, but don't live in last years season, we had a totally different team!

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
                              I am not here to talk crap with everyone in this forum. But why do you sit here and talk about a game from last year, when we have already played one game this year? No person takes it well when their team loses, but don't live in last years season, we had a totally different team!
                              Well ok then Mr. Sensitive...my bad. I didn't mean any offense by it.

Comment

Working...
                              X