PDA

View Full Version : Glad the Jets are blowing out Miami

Tatonka
11-01-2004, 10:39 PM
short week.. coming off a blowout against a piss poor team..

they will be overconfident, less prepaired.. and get their junx handed to them.. they shouldnt have won the last one.

they are going down this time...

hurls
11-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Miami should be totally humiliated. 41-7 in the 2nd half.

Tatonka
11-01-2004, 10:45 PM
miami IS totally humiliating.. they couldnt beat a highschool team right now.. they have horrible coaches.. both qbs blow.. no good rbs.. average wrs.. a good te that is about to be a FA.. and why the hell would he want to come back... oline is piss poor.. and the defense is showing its age.. guys like seau, thomas, taylor, knight, madison.. they are all getting walked on.

great to see.. but regardless..

the jets are going down next week.. mark it down.. i guarentee it.

NapalmDeath
11-02-2004, 12:55 AM
miami IS totally humiliating.. they couldnt beat a highschool team right now.. they have horrible coaches.. both qbs blow.. no good rbs.. average wrs.. a good te that is about to be a FA.. and why the hell would he want to come back... oline is piss poor.. and the defense is showing its age.. guys like seau, thomas, taylor, knight, madison.. they are all getting walked on.

the jets are going down next week.. mark it down.. i guarentee it.

Did any one get nicked up from the Jets during the game? I don't wish injury on anyone, however, every little bit helps. Injuries are part of the game.

One thing though. Jets got to rest some players since it was a blowout, as where if it would have been an in the trenches battle, starters would have played the whole game.

Tatonka
11-02-2004, 07:31 AM
i dont think they had any injuries that i saw.

BleedinGreenNC
11-04-2004, 09:04 AM

the jets are going down next week.. mark it down.. i guarentee it. Really? You guarantee this one?

Jayhawk
11-04-2004, 09:05 AM
wow now you jets fans can't read. Next they will not be able to do their ABC's.

BleedinGreenNC
11-04-2004, 09:10 AM
wow now you jets fans can't read. Next they will not be able to do their ABC's. Why are you concentrating on being able to read, are you insecure? Tell me this bright one, if Jet's fans can't read, then Bills fans can't spell, "guarentee"

Jayhawk
11-04-2004, 09:12 AM
too late at night for him, usually he can spell.

BleedinGreenNC
11-04-2004, 09:16 AM
too late at night for him, usually he can spell. I hear that one. I do think this will be a close game, but division games usually are.